Fluff! Mirio Togata x Nighteye's Sister! Reader (Saying Goodbye)

This chapter contains spoilers for Season Four. Read at your own discretion. 

Before Sir Nighteye was a hero, he was a brother responsible for his baby sister at the young age of eighteen. He predicted your existence and birth, knowing full well in advance that he would have been your sole provider and caretaker. Your mother was tired and didn't feel like raising another child after her son reached adulthood, and your father left for the same reason. Therefore, Mirai Sasaki rescinded his family name and dedicated his life to raising you...his beloved baby sister. Taking on the persona and hero name of Sir Nighteye, he worked himself to the bone to be worthy of working with the Number One Hero, All Might, a man you would see as family. You loved your brother more than anything, and the day you were accepted into college, he cried happy tears just as any proud parent would. 

You were a first-year in college at Tokyo U, a prestigious school in the heart of Tokyo known to educate the best and brightest minds in Japan. Getting into college became rather easy for you, as you had a quirk that allowed you to touch an object and see the history of it...the experiences of a person...the memories of the past. Thanks to this amazing ability, you were encouraged by your brother, Sir Nighteye, to study archeology and discover the true history of objects from the past. With your dorms being too rowdy and campus too crowded, you often found yourself at your brother's hero agency just a few streets over from school to do your work.

And that's when you met him.

At first, he seemed like a total goofball...a MASSIVE goofball considering he was just about six feet tall (181cm) without the tower of blond hair that spiked in the front.

"Hello, Miss! Mirio Togata is my name and it's so nice to finally meet you!" The way he shook your hand vigorously as he sported that white hero suit and a beaming smile was just so...well..warm. The man was akin to sunshine himself and you found yourself slowly enjoying his presence. Mirio took time every week to visit you in your small quiet section of the office building to drop you off a snack and a joke. The jokes were always absolutely terrible, but they somehow made both you and your beloved brother laugh. Now, every time you went to study, you left the door cracked to the room...eager to see those round blue eyes and pearly grin make an appearance.

Just a few months ago, he finally worked up the courage to tell you his feelings...but he did it in the typical Mirio fashion.

"Knock knock!" Mirio smiled as he physically knocked on the door to your office. You looked up from your notes and textbook, raising an eyebrow at the terrible joke bound to come.

"Who's there?"

"Who!"

"Who...who?"

"What are you, an owl?"

The two of you were quiet for a moment as he walked in, letting the joke sink in the air. All of a sudden, you both burst with laughter at how bad his jokes are. 

"That was so bad Mirio! You better have brought something tasty for that one!" You replied.

"Okay, okay. I got another one." Mirio came closer to you and all of a sudden his posture changed. He went from carefree and joking to almost nervous...nearly anxious in disposition. His cheeks were flushed with pink...his eyes cast to the side as he scratched the back of his head. You couldn't help but admire him, as you always did. His body was absolutely godly and not to mention he was simply a handsome guy with a happy personality to go with. "What did the vegetable say to the fruit?" He followed up.

"What?" 

"Will you go on a date with me?" 

You had to blink a few times to realize he was talking to you and not just making a joke...and then your cheeks flamed with pink just like his.