Strong! All Might x Wife! Teacher! Reader (Duel Me)

By the time you were twenty-five, you reached several milestones in your career and in life in general. 

Became a top-ranking hero - Check

Married the hot Number One hero - Check

Started your first year as a UA Teacher - Check

Your husband was quite a bit older than you, by about ten or so years. No one would have ever expected your relationship to have blossomed and if you were being honest with yourself, you didn't think it was going to happen either. At first, you were just one of many sidekicks at the ripe age of nineteen and a recent graduate of UA High. All Might hired you without even meeting you, just seeing your grades, application, and your internship records were good enough for him. Just like everyone else, you idolized the hero and his work ethic, but you never quite had the chance to meet him face to face.

That was until the massive fire in the heart of Tokyo six years ago.

You were on patrol, scanning around the city as per usual to keep an eye out for thieves, assaults, and villains when you noticed the smell of smoke emanating through the city. 

"What's that-" You turned behind you and noticed the beginning of smoke pooling out of the top windows of the massive Toshiba Skyscraper. Panic rushed through your veins but you pushed yourself to sprint as fast as you could towards the fire.  Your quirk wasn't equipped for a rescue mission like this, after all, you were an offensive type hero, but nevertheless you persisted forward and into the building that quickly went up into flames. Once inside, you noticed firemen desperately trying to claw open an elevator, just barely being able to save those trapped inside.

"You got it?!" You asked one of the firemen on the scene. He noticed your hero costume and pointed towards the stairs.

"There are twenty-seven stories and the fire is spreading downwards! We can't reach past floor sixteen!" With the panic in his voice, you knew that only you would be capable of reaching those top flights, and a sour feeling bubbled in your gut.

Don't worry. Smile like he does. 

"It's alright! I'm here to help!" You smiled brightly towards the fireman and took off to climb the stairs. There were masses of people running down the stairs trying to escape, which only hindered your movement more. By the time you reached the sixteenth floor, you were wholeheartedly breathless between the stair sprinting and the smoke filling your lungs. 

"...I'm here!..." You yelled with airy exhaustion. 

"The door is locked! We can't get out!" You heard a muffled man's yell from behind the door. Glancing around and seeing a fluorescent light above you, you quickly absorbed that light with your quirk and formed a beam to demolish the door. After the wooden door was reduced to ash, huddles of surprised businessmen and women were eagerly running towards freedom.

"Thank you! Thanks so much, hero!" They called out to you as you waived them on. Once they were out of the room, you conducted a search to ensure no one was left behind. Not long had passed until you repeated the process on the next floor. You did this over and over again as fast as you could, bullets of sweat dripping down your body as the building became overrun with heat and flames. The metal bars of the staircase were scorching as you reached floor twenty-seven, your body nearly giving out on you as you approached the door. Smoke billowed out of the door and you knew that the fire was raging here. Even so, you had to see if anyone was left.

How...how am I going to get back downstairs after this? I barely have the energy to bust the door down...

It took you a few tries to gather light energy from the staircase lights considering all but one small bulb was burnt out. With just the sliver of light at your disposal, you cut the lock on the door and threw your whole body into it to bust it open. Just then, you swallowed heat and whispers of embers into your lungs, burning your throat until you were unable to speak. You couldn't stop coughing and you were so dehydrated that tears wouldn't even form in your eyes once you saw the people locked on this floor were all dead, a few of them charred beyond recognition.