A new proposal

Snow-covered forests surround the camp. Several tents are spread out like islands in an ocean, with rectangular, mesh bases that reach and close into protective, triangular like roofing.

Matt steel, 22 years old with wild, tousled blonde hair and piercing green eyes, wearing leather chaps with no shirt to cover his chiseled abs and muscular frame, stands over a woman on the ground.

Liana, 20 years old, her black hair a mess over her eyes, wearing black raiments that hug her lean, muscular frame, spits blood from her mouth.

Liana rises to her feet.

Matt kicks her back to the ground, a sadistic grin on his face, "You're so fucking weak." Matt reaches down and yanks Liana by her hair, "Equal rights, equal fights. Right, Liana?"

A crowd of people begins to gather around.

Liana glares at Matt, her eyes the intensity of a great typhoon, "I'm gonna give you one more chance to walk away, Matt. Trust me. You don't want this fight."

Matt pulls on Liana's hair and slams her face into the ground.

The crowd murmurs.

Lizbeth: Shouldn't we stop this?

Scout: Why? If she's SO great, she should handle her own mess.

Thom: That's what she gets for thinking she's better than us...

Lizbeth: Fight back, Liana!

Matt rises over Liana, "I should have been the one to be selected. I was born for success. I was bred for success. Where the fuck did you even come from?"

Liana slowly rises, "Last chance. Walk. Away."

"Oh please. Who the fuck do you think you are giving me orders? You dumb bi--"

Liana jabs her knuckles into Matt's groin, and he bends forward, his face contorted in rage and pain. Liana immediately follows up with a savage right hook to his face. Blood, and a single tooth sprays on the ground.

Matt loses his footing and falls over, "Y-you're gonna pa--"

Liana kicks him across the face, and then begins to savage him with a paroxysm of vengeful blows. Blood begins to pain the ground around them, as her knuckles begin to bust open, her arms shaking from the impact of her punches. 

Liana beats Matt until he's a bloodied, unconscious body on the floor. She then rises and addresses the crowd, "Thanks for all the love and support. You guys are the best."

Lizbeth shakes her head and says, "That's not fair, Liana I--"

Thom: Get off your fucking high horse!

Scout: Yeah, the fuck is wrong with you?

Kayla: You could have walked away.

Lily: Matt was right. How the fuck did you even get that promotion?

Scout crosses her arms and glares at Liana as if Liana had just murdered everyone she loves and cares about, "I bet she puts her mouth to good use. Why else is she always the first and last to report to the captain."

Liana's face becomes cherry red. 

She inhales and then exhales, "You know, Scout. I can expect such callous, wretched behavior from people like Matt. From men. But I had higher hopes for you," and Liana forces the tears to stay within her eyes, "I guess... I'm just a bad judge of character."

Lily: There she goes, playing the victim. Again.

Kayla: She looks like she's about to cry.

Thom: Good, she can go cry into the captain's arms.