Prologue

"Welcome to Studio 11 Miss Hernandez," Dan Schneider greeted and we shake hands. "Thank you for accepting me sir," 14 year old Margarita Hernandez replied.

"No worries kiddo. The moment you stepped in the room and auditioned for Madison, we can immediately tell you're the one," Dan replied.

Margo smiled widely as they walked inside a room to have their first table read. She sat on a chair that has her name on it and beside her sat a guy with blonde hair and tanned skin.

"Hey, I'm Jace," he introduced himself.

Margo could've swore her heart stopped beating and it felt like the air was knocked out of her system the moment she made eye contact with the handsome teenager. His sparkly brown eyes and warm smile was enough for her to want to take a picture with him so that she may never forget her face.

"I-I'm Margo. Margo Hernandez," she was lucky enough to even answer him. Margo felt herself blush

They pulled their hands away but still have smiles on their faces. "Welcome everyone! Nickelodeon's brand new series titles Henry Danger is the series we'll be working on the first episode of the first season, but first how about a little introduction," Dan said.

One by one, the stars introduced themselves until it was Margo's turn. The fourteen year old stood up and cleared her throat. "Hello. My name's Margarita Hernandez, 14 year old and I live in Los Angeles," she said before sitting down once again.

Once introductions are over, Margo grabbed her script and a highlighter and began highlighting her lines.

"We then cut over to the Hart residence where our four friends are hanging out," Dan Schneider said. "Captain Man!" Sean Ryan Fox cheered.

"What about Captain Man?" Jace asks. "Can we please focus on Algebra?" Riele Downs asked. "Henry, focus," Margarita insisted. "There was a fire at a pet store. Captain Man ran inside and saved all the animals, and he didn't even get hurt," Sean said. "Captain Man never gets hurt, he's a beast," Jace smirked.

"Y'know what someday when you guys are cleaning mine and Mia's swimming pool because you failed this Algebra test then get flunked out of school... I hope you remember this moment, because we will," Riele said.

"Mia reached her hand and gave Charlotte a high five," Dana Olsen narrates. Margarita smirked and high fived Riele who is seated on her other side.

"Mia suddenly got up and left the coffee table," Dana continued. "Do you guys want some lemonade?" Margarita asked. "Sure!" Jace, Riele and Sean replied at the same time.

"Mia then grabs four glasses and a pitcher of lemonade, poured each glass and delivered it to her friends before sitting next to Charlotte once again," Dan said.

"Here's a cool job I could do... Foot model," Jace said. "Henry then placed his foot on top of the coffee table near Mia," Dana said. "Gross, no" Margo said. "Mia says before shoving Henry's foot off the table," Dana continued.

"Guys can we go over the list for my birthday party?" Sean asked.

"Sure!" Jace said.

"No!" Riele and Margarita snapped in unison.

"No" Jace replied.

"But I invited fifty two people, and no one's texting me back yet... What does it mean?" Sean wonders. "That people have been to your parties before?" Jace smirked.

"My parties aren't that bad," Sean said. "Christmas, three years ago fifteen kids ended up in the hospital," Riele stated. "Cause of your raw turkey," Jace adds. "It was turkey sushi," Sean defends.

"A boy almost died!" Margo insisted.

"Almost!"

"Ok! Whoever helps me find an after school job gets this bowl of pinecones," Jace said. "Jasper gasps after that,", Dan said and Sean did as he was told.

"Why do you even need a job?" Margarita wonders. "Y'know... To learn responsibility, challenge myself," Jace shrugs.

"He wants money!"

"Yeah, I want money," Jace nods his head.

"Money's good," Riele agrees.

The entire crew and cast continued practicing their lines for the entire episode. They did the table read twice before having a practice scene.

During breaks, Margarita hung out with her co stars, mainly Jace, Sean, Riele and Cooper. They formed a special bond and hung out everyday since.

At the end of the day, Riele added them all in group chats and have been chatting with each other non stop.

From then, Margarita can officially say that this is the start of her career.

-------------