Chapter 07

During lunch break, Margarita met up with Jace at a nearby restaurant. Margo walked inside the restaurant and found Jace and made her way towards the table. "Hi," Margo greeted her friend. "Hey Margo," Jace replied.

"I added fries in your order," Jace said. "Yeah. Thanks Jace," Margo smiled. We awkwardly sat in front of each other until I decided to break the ice. "You look good," Margo chuckled. Jace laughed along with her. "I can say the same to you," he said.

"So how are you?" Jace asked. "I'm alright, you?" Margarita replied. "I'm good," Jace awkwardly replied, "Hey uh about the sleepover--"

"Can we not talk about it, please?" Margo interrupted him while mentally regretting it. Jace looked hurt for a split second buy respected Margo's decision. "Yeah yeah, sure."

They changed the conversation until their food arrived. They ate while continuing their conversation. The two laughed and chatted with each other while trying not to mention anything that involves the sleepover.

Margo sneakily snapped a photo of her lunch with Jace and planned to post it later.

After eating, they paid for the food and head back to the building, they met the rest of the cast in Margo's room. Riele and Ella quickly stopped Jace from entering the room. "Out! Boys, out! It's girl time!" Riele called. She and Ella shoved Sean, Cooper and Michael outside. "Out! Come on! Skedaddle," Ella said.

The guys protested but the girls pulled Margo inside and shut the door. "Talk," Riele demanded.

"Hmm?" Margo hummed.

"Talk, Ella told me what you two talked about during the sleepover," Riele said.

"If Ella told you everything, what do you want me to say?" Margarita innocently asked the girls. Riele and Ella gave her a stern look which caused her to sigh.

"We talked about nothing during lunch ok? It was slightly awkward but we started talking and somehow we went back to normal, friends," Margo lied. She doesn't want to tell her friends yet about what she and Jace discussed.

Ella and Riele pouted but moved on. As the two girls talked, Margo posted her lunch with Jace.

Like by sabrinacarpenter, joejonas, sophiet and 147,937 others

margarita: Thanks for the food Jace😘

More comments:

sophiet: giirrlll!! You in La? Let's grab dinner!
margarita liked the comment
margarita: pick me up at Burbank
joejonas: Can I join you two?
sophiet: No... Well, maybe idk

rieledowns: ship ship ship ship

jacenorman: THANKS FOR JOINING ME  margarita 😘

Username: AAHHH!!! ARE THEY DATING?!?

Username: #Mace or #Jargo ! I'm the captain!
rieledowns: Sorry I'm the captain 😉

cooperbarnes: So that's why you two disappeared smh

Username: #Mace #Jargo

Margarita put her phone down and smiled to see Riele and Ella smiling at their phones. "How come your having dinner with the Sophie Turner?" Ella pouts. "I was at the movie premiere of XMen: Apocalypse and we became close friends," Margo explained, "Did you not see our pictures all over our social media?"

"Good for you," Riele said. Someone knocks on my door and we saw one of the producers. "Girls? Come on, we'll start shooting," he said. The girls nodded their heads and left the room to head to the "man cave".

*Timeskip*

Margo received a call from Sophie as she packs her bags. "Where are you? I'm parked outside of the building," Sophie said.

"Wait for a minute, I gotta pack my bags," Margo replied. After tying a flannel around her waist, she grabbed her bag and left the dressing room. "Yo yo yo, where are you going?" Sean asked.

"Out. Sophie and I are grabbing dinner," Margo answered, "Hey listen, not meaning to be rude, but I gotta go. She's waiting for me outside. Ciao!"

Sean watches as Margo runs out of the building. He shrugged his shoulders and walked away to meet the rest of the cast. "Hey, where Astrid?" Michael asked. "Sophie asked her to dinner," Sean answered. "Sophie who?"

"Turner," Jace, Riele and Ella replied. "Come on, I'm starving!" Cooper clapped his hand as they left the building.

Margo hopped in the passenger seat and closed the door. "Hey Soph! I missed ya," she said while giving the older girl a hug before putting a seatbelt on. "How's filming?" Sophie asked. "Good," Margo replied.

"How's Game Of Thrones?" Margo added, "I stopped watching around season 3."

Sophie gasped as she pulled out of the parking lot and drove to a restaurant. "Why?"

"Because Sansa is making me question my sexuality," the younger girl replied, "Kidding. Uh I was busy shooting and releasing my album."

"So anything new? Any guys?" Sophie smirked. "No, no guys," Margo replied. Sophie turned her head to face her friend with a knowing look. Margo nodded her head.

They reached a restaurant and got out of the car. After ordering their food, the two friends found a place to sit.

"Hey Soph can I talk to you about something?" Margarita said. "Sure. What about?" Sophie replied before taking a sip from her water.

"What will you do if you like someone, but he's a friend of yours. Apart of you wants to tell him that you like him but another part of you doesn't want to in fear that something bad might happen to your relationship and it will affect your friendship," Margo says while playing with her fingers.

"What makes you think you might screw up your relationship?" Sophie says. "I mean, it happens in every relationship. You two fight and once it gets worse, you eventually break up," Margo replied while shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah that is right. I agree when you say that couples fight, everyone has misunderstanding and arguments every once in a while, it's inevitable," Sophie said, "It doesn't matter as long as you love and respect each other. Joe and I had fights before but we love each other that we promise not to do the same mistake again knowing it will hurt the other person."

Margo smiled at her friend. "Wow, thanks Soph, you're the best."

"Yeah I know," Sophie smirked. The two shared a giggle and talked about something else as their food arrived.

After dinner, Sophie gave Margo a ride home.

Margo went to her room after greeting her parents. She took a shower and changed into her pajamas before going to bed.

---------------