Chapter 02

Margarita's POV

After going hiking with Ashley and Tyler, they dropped me off at my house and I took a nap. It was so tiring but so satisfying at the same time. It was a hassle to climb up the mountain, go through the forest but once we reached our destination, it was so beautiful. All the walking and insect bites was totally worth it.

I took a four hour nap (if that's considered as a nap) until my phone started ringing which woke me up. I picked it up and saw a whole bunch of endless notifications from all my social medias, emails and texts. I went through each social media, liked and commented on things that interests me.

I then looked at my previous comment and smiled once I read some of the comments from my fans and other celebrities. Half of my fans are gushing about PLL, Ash and Tyler while the other half are fangirling about Jace and I.

It's pretty weird that while filming season 3, our characters are in a relationship while Jace and I are best friends. Since season 2, I'm aware that something will happen between Henry and Mia since Henry's been dropping tiny hints about his feelings and making moves on her. Acting as Jace's girlfriend somehow made me feel something for him.

After laying down and staring at the ceiling, I got up up and grabbed my car keys and backpack. I walked downstairs and saw my parents.

"Hey mama, papa," I smiled at my parents. "Hello mija," papa replied. "I'm going to Jace's. Is that ok?" I asked. ", se puede (yes you can)" mama replied.

I nod my head and waved at them, "Ciao!"

I ran to my car and hopped inside and drove towards Jace's house.

From LA, it takes me two hours to get to Jace's house which is in San Diego. I decided to inform Jace that I'm coming when I'm standing outside his door.

On my way there, I listened to music and scrolled through my phone whenever I'm stuck on a red light.

After two hours, I finally reached Jace's house and called him. "Hello?"

"Hola! Look out your window," I replied. "Wait, what?" Jace mumbled and I saw him look out his window and he chuckled when he saw me. "What are you doing?"

"Come on let's go for a ride. I'm bored," I giggled. "Fine," he replied and I ended the call. I waited for a few seconds and he arrived and got inside my car. "Hey chica," Jace said and fastens his seatbelt, "Where are we going?"

"I don't know. I'm just bored," I replied while starting the engine. "So you dragged me into your boredom?" Jace asked amusingly. "Yeah. As my best friend, it's sort of your job," I giggled. "Wow. When I signed up to be your best friend, I didn't know there were requirements," Jace jokes back.

I stopped by a red light and waited for it to turn green. I suddenly heard a camera chatter and I saw Jace holding out his phone in my direction. "What are you doing?" I giggled. "Imma post it on IG," Jace shrugs. I playfully shook my head at him and after a few seconds, my phone went wild.

Liked by creecicchino, rieledowns, therealcooperbarnes and 341, 967 others

jacenorman: Hanging out with my favorite Latina❤️

More comments:
margarita: aweee the pic looks perfect 🤩🤩🤩
jacenorman liked the comment
jacenorman: ur perfect 😉

creecicchino: aahhhh!! Invite meeee
jacenorman: nah

Username1: aahhhhhhh!!!! Jace is flirting with Margooo!!!

Username2: where are you guys going? I ship you too btw 😍😍😍

Username3: ew! Why do people ship them so much?

Username4: they're so perfect!

rieledowns: are you two going somewhere without the whole gang? I feel disappointed! 😤

ashleybenson: We just went hiking and now you're driving around LA?
margarita: I'm in San Diego, but yeah we're just driving around LA then back
jacenorman: margarita eyes on the road !!!

I stopped reading the comments when a car behind me suddenly honked their horn. I jumped and hit the gas and drove off. "Sorry!" I called out the window.

Jace started laughing behind me which made me roll my eyes at him. "Wow, I can feel the love," I sarcastically replied. "It was pretty funny," he chuckled.

We arrived LA and ate at McDonald's. After eating, Jace and I went to the carnival.

There, we played a whole bunch of games and went on rides. Jace played an archery game and won me a stuffed bear. "How are you still so hyper right now?" Jace wonders, "You just went hiking!"

"Yeah... I took a four hour nap--"

"Is that even considered an a nap?"

"No, but whatever. I took a nap, I had iced coffee at McDonald's and besides carnivals make me happy," I replied before shoving a piece of cotton candy in my mouth.

Jace is having popcorn as we stand in line for the ferris wheel. "I'm fully aware of your love for fast foods. You eat them so much, how are you not fat? No offense," he said. I shrugged, "I have no idea."

We reached the front of the line and entered a booth.

"How was your hiking with Ashley and Tyler?" Jace asked. "It was great, fun even. We've been planning this for a while now but since we can't find enough time for the three of us it was always pushed back," I explained, "It's nice to be around her nature. It's so peaceful and beautiful and so--"

"Calming? Yeah," Jace interrupted me. We chuckled at each other. "What's our next Team Danger adventure?" I asked. "We should go cliff diving!" Jace suggests.

"Uh no. Too dangerous," I shook my head.

"Scuba diving?"

"I could live with that," I shrugged.

We planned our next adventure with the rest of the team. We've been doing this every once in a while. We went camping, skydiving, rock climbing and more activities. I'm usually not that picky since I'm an adventurous type of person, I'm game with everything.

After riding the ferris wheel, it was getting late and I drove Jace back to San Diego.

"Thanks for today Jace," I smiled. "I had fun as well Y/N," Jace replied. "You cured my boredom," I giggled. "I'd do anything for you," he shrugged.

We shared a quick hug before he left my car. I started the engine once again and I drove back to my house.

"Buenas noches mama, papa," I greeted my parents. "What took you so long mija?" Mom asked. "I went to the carnival with Jace," I replied.

"Have you eaten dinner?" Papa asked. "Yeah, I'm full. I'm going to bed," I told him. I kissed their cheeks and went to my room.

I took a shower, changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

---------------