Chapter 04

3rd Person's POV

Margo parked her car outside Jace's house and waited for the blonde to leave his house. Margo picked her phone up and scrolled through social media. She glanced at the door every once in a while to see if Jace is walking to her car before focusing on her phone again.

Margarita jumped when the door  suddenly opened. "Hey can you open the trunk for me please? The back seat's already full," Jace said. Margo nodded her head and reached down to open the trunk, Jace shoved his duffle bag inside before returning to her side and sat beside her. "You bought food like you're about to throw a party and not an intimate get together," Jace teased.

"Dude, us teens are gonna be in the same room. I don't think the food I have in the fridge is enough to fill our stomachs," Margo replied as she started the engine and drove to Los Angeles.

"So," Jace smirked, "Why Don't We? Wow."

Margo giggled, "Pretty crazy right? Their manager told me the boys really wanted to do a collaboration with me."

"Hey you're albums coming up in two months," Jace smirked. Margarita giggled, "Of course I'll give you the special edition album, complete with my signature. I'll even add in a little speech for ya."

"Looking forward to it," Jace nodded his head and the two shared a laugh.

This is one of the moments neither of them want to end. Just the two, sharing a moment, not rushing things and sharing a laugh.

As Margo drove, Jace found himself staring at the latina with a smile on his face and anyone can clearly see his heart shaped eyes as he stares at the teen beside him. Since they first met, Jace developed a crush on her. A lot of things attracted him to her and it's insane how his crush easily turned to like. Jace would just spend his time staring at Margo with a smile on his face and he'll be reminded on why he liked her in the first place.

He admired how independent and strong she is, Margo likes to do things on her own. He likes how feisty, snappy and sarcastic she is and at the same time sweet, gentle and kind. She has a lot of personalities and being her best friend, Jace can detect her traits in an instant just as quick as she can with him.

Margo and Jace are super close, to the point where they can sometimes read each other's mind and can feel their emotions. It's a bizarre thing, but everyone adored their friendship.

"Hey? Jace? Wake up," Margo tore a hand away from the wheel to shake Jace's shoulder. "What?" Jace blinked a couple of times after being snapped back to reality. Margo giggled, "You zoned out, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," Jace chuckled. Margo raised an eyebrow at her friend but shrugged it off.

The journey back to Margo's house was filled with the two teens talking to each other until they reached Margo's house.

Margo and Jace helped each other bring the foods and bags from the car to Margo's house. After that, Margo went to the  bathroom to take a quick shower.

Once she's done, she dried her hair and wore an oversized sweatshirt and shorts and went downstairs to see Jace watching Netflix. "Hey," Margo greeted.

"Hey Margo," he replied. She walked to the kitchen and made some popcorn.

"Hello people!!" Margo and Jace looked at the door and saw Riele and Sean with their bags. "Hey guys," Margo and Jace greeted.

Riele and Sean set their bags down and joined Jace on the couch as Margo added more popcorn before bringing the two bowls to the coffee table.

"What are we watching?" Sean asked. "Jace was watching Riverdale," Margo snorted with a slight cringe. "I gave up on that series," Sean said. "Yeah, season 1 was great but half of season 2 was alright but after that it started tp get weird," Riele added.

"Lucky you. I couldn't even make it pass the second episode of season 2," Margo said as she stuffed popcorn in her mouth.

"I'm just re watching the first season," Jace said. He didn't even finish the entire episode, but instead he turned to another Netflix series. We didn't find anything worth watching so we turned the tv off.

"Sooo," Riele smirked as she turned to look at Margo who is seated next to Jace. "Hmm?"

"Why Don't We? When's the album?"

Margarita playfully glared at Jace who gave her an innocent look. "I should've known," she giggled, "Yeah I told them about our filming schedule and then we planned to start writing by next month."

"Ooh I'm so excited for this song girl," Riele clapped her hands happily. "Yeah me too. Ever since WDW became famous I've always wanted to work with them," Margo smiled.

As Riele and Margo talked with each other, Sean looked at his blonde friend to see him smiling at Margo's direction. Sean smirked and elbowed the blonde to tore his attention. "What?" Jace asked.

"You're staring," Sean whispered. "No I wasn't," Jace denied while shaking his head. "Yes you were," Sean insisted. Jace sighed and grabbed Sean before dragging him to the kitchen. The girls looked at the two for a second before continuing their conversation.

"Quit denying your feelings for her, J. Man up and just tell her," Sean said as he opened the fridge to look for a drink. He pulled out a Starbucks cup with iced coffee in it. "Don't drink that, it's Margo's," Jace advised. "She'll never know if I took a sip," Sean scoffed as he started opening the cup.

"Sean! Don't you even dare!" Margo called as she caught him about to drink the cold coffee. Sean nodded his head, closed the drink and returned it in the fridge. "Told you," Jace shrugged.

"C'mon, what's stopping you from telling her?" Sean asked the blonde as he leaned against the counter. "What if she doesn't feel the same? What if something goes wrong in our relationship and we end up breaking up? I'm gonna loose her as my girlfriend and best friend. Things will be awkward between us," Jace answered.

Sean groaned. "Nothing will happen when you let those "what ifs" take over you. Hurting is a part of life but you'll learn from them," he said, "And besides, I'm 100% sure you are not gonna hurt Astrid, you love her."

Jace looked at Margo who is still talking to Riele. "You really think I have to give it a go?"

"Yes," Sean confirmed. Jace sighs and smiled at his friend and slapped his shoulder, "Ok man."

"Yes! Finally, you're doing us all a favor," Sean said. Jace furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and was about to ask a question but Sean skipped his way back to Margo's couch and joined her conversation with Riele.

From his spot in the kitchen, Jace smiled as he stared at Margo. He can feel his heart beat increase, the sane feeling he gets whenever he's in the same room as Margarita.

Margarita frowned when she noticed Jace disappeared as she searched the area for him. She found him standing in the kitchen, staring at her. "Hey Jace! Come here," she called him over.

Jace shook his head and joined the three on the couch. Riele got a text saying Ella is just around the corner from Margo's house she informed the rest.

They waited for a bit and Ella entered the house. She dropped her bag by the door and joined the rest on the couch. "What did I miss?" she asked. "M was just telling me about the meeting," Riele answered, "While these two losers were looking for something to eat."

"I bought various of foods, they're on the counter," Margo pointed to the counter where there are boxes of pizza, doughnuts, nachos, sandwiches and sodas. "Thank you," Sean smiled and grabbed the pizza box.

"Ok ok ok, how about we watch a movie," Ella suggested.

"Which genre?" Jace asked.

"Horror," Ella smirked.

Margarita swallowed her saliva in nervousness and started playing with her fingers which didn't go unnoticed by Jace.

-------------------