Chapter 03

Third Person's POV

"I'm terribly sorry, what?" Margarita asked as she followed her mother as she rushes around the house and shove things in her suitcase. "It's just two months mija," Isabella replied.

"Yeah, I get that," Margo mumbled, "But why are you telling me now? And why are you last minute packing your things? That's so unlike you."

"Our friends bought tickets and they were sent with two extra ones. They invited Robert and I on this trip," Isabella replied, "Don't worry. We called Jace's parents and they said you're welcome to crash into their place."

Margo simply nodded her head after what her mother just said. "Robert! Are you almost done packing?!" Isabella called to her husband. Margo slightly winced. Isabella's always been this well organized woman who doesn't like to do things at the last minute so this surprised Margo at a whole new level.

"My stuffs are in Margarita's car honey!" Robert replied. Isabella let out a sigh after zipping her suitcase and rolled it out of the house and into Margo's car.

It's barely 4:00 in the morning when Isabella barged inside Margo's room to inform them about their departure and asked her daughter to drive them to the airport.

While Isabella and Robert checked if they have everything with them, Margo went to the kitchen, grabbed her thermos and made some coffee.

She returned in time to see her parents waiting by her car. "Are you fine her on your own mija?" Robert asked. "Papa you've left me alone before, I think I'll be fine on my own for two whole months," Margo giggled.

They got inside her car as Margo drove to the airport. It took them ten minutes to get there since there was no traffic.

Margo helped her father load all their suitcase out of her car as Isabella grabbed a cart. "Stay safe alright? If there's an emergency, give us a call or call Mrs Norman," Isabella said, "We left cash in the cookie jar on top of the fridge and there's still money in your bank account."

"Sí sí sí, mama. I'll be fine," Margo insisted. "Let her go honey. She said it, she'll be fine," Robert chuckles. Isabella kissed Margo's forehead and Robert did the same. "Have a safe flight," Margo waved.

She hugged her parents before watching them enter the airport. Margo sighed before hopping in her car and drove back to her house. Her sleep vanished because of the coffee she drank so she turned in to Netflix.

Margo ended up binge watching herself on Pretty Little Liars back when she was just a child. The nostalgic feeling came over her as she remembered every moment she spent with her co stars and she couldn't help but miss them dearly. Her co stars tteat ger like a little sister but, she was closer to Ashley and Tyler, hence why they hang out a lot.

After finishing up to the fifth season, Margo checked the time to see that it's already 9:00. She made herself an avocado toast before continuing the series. It's not like she has any plans today, she's just waiting around the house for her script for the next episode of Henry Danger.

Isabella texted Margo to inform her that they landed Spain. It wouldn't be too hard for them to adjust to the country since both her mom is half Spanish and her dad has a little bit of Spanish blood.

After finishing the entire series, Margo took a shower, did her make up, wore a new set of clothes and grabbed her car keys. She sat in her car while debating where should she go.

She ended up driving to the mall where she bought a couple of things. Margo walked to a bookstore and searched for any books that might catch her attention.