Five

Hi peeps, I've missed y'all so much. How's everyone? What have you been up to? I hope everyone reading this is doing great. 😁😁

Prepare your hormones because this will be a little bit steamy. And since you guys are amazingly awesome with the reads, votes and shares, I've very much obliged. Oh people with virgin eyes and minds, please don't let this corrupt you and just skip this chapter, will ya?😇😇😇

This is one of my favorite chapter, and I hope you enjoy reading it. Please vote and comment  if you love this chapter. Happywattpading...♥️♥️♥️

*****

GOODNIGHT, sweet Nessa... Sleep tight?

    Her eyes flew open. No! her mind screamed...he had let her hand go. A dark, bottomless pit threatened to such her down. She had to do something. But even as she thought this, she could feel herself turning away, sudden doubts assailing.

    Maybe he didn't find her attractive anymore? Maybe he'd regretted asking her to stay? Surely he would have tried to make love to her again?

    Then she stopped. She realized that she hadn't heard him move behind her. She turned around slowly and saw his face. It told her everything she needed to know. Raw masculine arousal was stamped into every line. She felt every cell in her body jump in response.

    "Rafael--" her words were stopped as he hauled her into his arms. The relief made her dizzy as she locked her arms around his neck.

    "I swear if you had gone into that room I was going to come after you, ready or not..."

    "Thank God...because I nearly did..."

    "I couldn't have spent another night in that bed, all by myself, knowing you were only feet away."

    "I nearly went to you last night, but couldn't work up the nerve..."

    "What? Do you know how hard it's been for me to keep from touching you all day?"

    He groaned and bent his head to hers, finding and taking her lips, tasting them as if they were succulent fruits. His control was fast slipping as his hands smoothed down her back, down to her buttocks, moulding their peachy firmness, cupping them and drawing her up into the cradle of his lap, where he felt her gasp against his mouth when she felt his arousal.

    In his graceful move, he lifted her against his chest and kicked open his bedroom door, bringing her inside. He brought her over to the mirror, where he stood her in front of him. She looked at him in the reflection, a question on her face.

    "This is what I thought of last night, the image that kept me awake all night long."

    She felt his hands at the top of her dress, fingers grazing her skin as he slowly started to pull the zip down. Immediately she knew what he meant, and the though of him imagining the same scenario made her knees weak.

    She felt the slight night breeze on her skin, and shivered in reaction as he gently but firmly pulled the dress from her shoulders and down, past her breasts, past her waist, over the swell of her hips, until it hit the floor with a muted swish. Her bra quickly followed, and she was standing there naked but for a pair of very brief briefs. She brought her hands up to cover her breasts, feeling shy, but he came closer behind her and brought them back down.

    "Look at how beautiful you are."

    His head narrowed and pressed a hot kiss to where her neck and shoulder met, causing a shudder to run through her body...and then began to shed his own clothes behind her. She could hear the whisper of his T-shirt dropping to the floor, a button being snapped, jeans falling. An unbearable tightness began to build in her abdomen as she continued to watch through their reflection, until he stood beside her completely naked, his dark form a contrast to her much paler one.