twenty five {mature}

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"This is a slight dilemma," Mark whispered to himself as Donghyuck unconsciously straddled him the night before everyone's return.

He had his hands cupping the older's cheeks adoringly, leaning in for kisses which Mark hadn't experienced in a while. Unlike the guilt the ravenette used to feel before, now he was given express directions to 'do whatever he wants', (whatever that meant) and felt better knowing that the younger was aware of this now.

Though knowledge in this situation wasn't a treasure. There was nothing either could do about this, but let nature take its course.

A certain flashback from earlier that day, ran through Mark's mind. One from when they sat closely in the attic......

"Woah, look at this," the brunette snickered as he held a box of old yearbooks up. "I wonder if my mother is in one of these."

"Did she go here?"

"It's an all boys school, Idiot. She was a teacher here though, before she met my father and had me."

Mark watched as he read through certain years to find what he was looking for. The cute and concentrated expression Donghyuck wore was gripping at his heart cruelly, teasing him and mocking him. 'You can look, but you can't touch' is what it seemed to say.

Speaking of touching, though, the older hadn't a slightest notion as to how to handle future problems. Sure, 'do whatever you want' was liberating, yet for someone like Mark, it was too vague and he needed concrete rules.

"Donghyuck," he murmured lightly, moving to cross his legs and sit still. The younger hummed in acknowledgement as he flicked through old and discoloured pages. "I'm not sure what you want me to do when your somnambulism kicks up again."

He looked over at the confused teen, tilting his head like the question was a bit stupid. "I thought I told you-"

"Yeah, yeah, that doesn't help me at all. Give me a straight 'yes, keep going' or 'stop, that's bad'. Please...."

The brunette slapped the book closed and smiled with an intrigued expression. "Well, let's put it this way. Do you want to keep going?"

"Uh....What?"

"It's a simple answer, Sissyboy. Do you want to touch me?"

What the hell was he asking? This wasn't how the conversation was supposed to go. There wasn't supposed to be an option button for Mark. What a disaster!

"I mean....I don't know. It's your decision, really. You're the unconscious one."

"Does my disposition bother you? Am I a pain to deal with?"

"Hyuck-"

"Do I even make you feel good?"

"Oh my god, Donghyuck! We aren't talking about this, okay? This isn't about how I feel, or how you feel. It's about dealing with an issue neither of us can fix!"

The younger furrowed his brows, sliding the box to the side and tugging his collar down to view his fading marks. "Honestly," he kept his head low, "I don't mind. If it's you......I don't mind."

"What does that even mean-"

"God, why do you always question everything?! I'm saying that you can look after my sleep needs, okay? I'm not going to hate you for it anymore!"

An odd conversation indeed, yet it still left Mark wondering what he was supposed to take from it. Donghyuck seemed grumpy when giving him the 'go ahead'. Yet at the same time, he was given that statement.

"What do you want from me, hm?" The ravenette asked the sleeping boy as he cradled his waist and kissed his cheek gently. "There are so many mixed signals right now."

"Mhm," was all he got as a response, which was of no help at all since Donghyuck proceeded to move his hips slowly against his own.

Such a tease, even when he's asleep, the older thought with a slight scoff. At least there was nobody else about, so they had no need to keep their voices down.

"Want....it...." the brunette mumbled softly as he leaned in and rested his head in the crook of Mark's neck. His fluffy hair was so ticklish, that the teen had to suppress a noise he knew he'd regret making.

Their bodies were getting evermore warmer the longer they remained this way, and it only got harder to deny what two teenage boys alone in a darkened room, wanted.

Flipping him around, the older felt he had no choice but to play along. Donghyuck was easily worn out when like this, usually the only way of making him sleep properly again.

"I swear to god, if you wake up and snap at me for this," Mark sighed as he relieved himself of his shirt, "I will lock you in a different room and let you sort this out yourself."

Donghyuck was breathing heavily and squeezing his legs together. Mark had to pry them open in order to slide between and softly caress his tanned thighs. Their lips reconnected in a familiar kiss, deep and heated as they usually were.

There was more freedom now, and less doubt. Their established 'love-hate' relationship made everything seem much more 'right' and much less 'guilt ridden'.

Without his mind taking the lead like it always would've, Mark decided to just run on instinct this time. He hadn't slept in about four nights, and was running on self strength at this rate. As his hands swooped lower to hold the younger's waist, Donghyuck's body reacted to his cold yet warm hands by arching off the bed and closing as much space between them as possible.

It was all but too late before the older realised he was equally as lust driven as his roommate, wanting so badly to go further with the boy he liked....but holding back for the sake of a friendship he barely agreed with.

As the tanned male started to run out of energy, as predicted, Mark found it much easier to break away from panic, and hold him carefully as the other's energy depleted.

Dangerous, dangerous, dangerous! Don't do anything you'll regret!

─────── • ❥ • ───────