First Words

~Jack~

Jack has you held in your high chair as he made cookies. As he was putting them in the oven, he heard you giggle. "Aw (Y/n)! Are you excited for the cookies?" With a shriek of excitement, you threw your arms in the air. "Cookie!" You shouted. Jack dropped the bowl of cookie dough he was eating out of in shock, and just stared at you. "Cookie!" You repeated, seemingly upset at the dropped bowl. "Welcome to the cookie addicts." Jack said proudly as he kissed your head.

~Anti~

You did not like to be bathed. Period. Nothing could convince you to sit in warm water and have soap scrub dirt away. And today, Anti was trying to give you a bath. You still hadn't gotten a hold on your powerful abilities, so the most you could do was fight in Antis arms. Just as you were about to be placed in the water, you yelled, "No!" Anti didn't even hesitate to set you in the water. "If you thought finally speaking would make me change my mind, you were wrong." Despite your pout of frustration at you defeat, Anti was smiling happily.

~Chase~

Chase was spoon feeding you, and you were being fussy. You didn't want it, and was thrashing your arms around. You caused the jar of baby food to fall and crash on the ground. Chase groaned, but was utterly horrified at what you did next. "Fuck!" You shouted. "Oh, you're first word, you're first....Wait, how do you know that?! Why do you know how to use that correctly?!" Chase's happy to angry screaming continued until it hit him. "Anti!" He growled, running off to go find his brother, leaving you laughing in your chair.

~Jackieboy~

Some people were setting off fireworks nearby for fun. It was perfectly safe, but the noise scared you a lot. Already knowing your father would protect you, and be your hero, you ran to him shouting, "Daddy!" He was standing, talking to Marvin and Chase, so you buried your face in his legs as if to hide. Over he got over his momentary shock of your first word, he recognized your fear, and lifted you up to comfort you. "Shh, it's okay, you have nothing to worry about. Daddy will protect you from the big bad noises." He promised.

~Henrik~

Henrik would use flash cards, trying to find a word that would catch your fancy to get you to talk. The method proved to be effective when he pointed at a picture of an apple. "Apple. Can you repeat zat?" He asked you, bouncing you slightly while you sat in his lap. "Apple." You giggled. "Oh well, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to keep me away." He joked, being a doctor and all. He was still very happy though.

~Marvin~

Marvin was doing a magic show for you at home. He ended up making it rain glitter when he was trying to make it just snow in the room. He grumbled about having to clean it up, but you however, were having the time of your life in the glitter filled room. Throwing some in the air, you shouted, "Shiny!" Any annoyance Marvin felt was immediately replaced by pride. He picked you up and held you tight. "I'm so proud!"

~Mark~

Mark was bouncing you on his knee slightly as he edited some videos. He was laughing at your happy gurgles. "Who's a happy baby? Are you having fun?" He cooed in a baby voice. "It's very fun for you, huh?" You looked up at him with gummy smile. "Fun." You repeated. His face became shocked, not really having expected an answer. You squealed in delight as he stood up, spinning around with you in his arms, stopping to hug you tightly. "I love you so much!"

~Dark~

Once again, Dark was working, and so of course you had to have his attention. Well, walking didn't seem to be doing the trick anymore, so you had to come up with a new idea. You decided to use a word you often heard Dark use against Wilford that always seemed to work. "Stop!" You yelled. Your volume had startled Dark to the point he knocked multiple things off his desk. He whirled back to look at you. "Do you just speak?" He questioned, his features still shocked. "Stop!" You repeated. He grumbled, but still walked over to you to praise you. "Of course that's your first word."

~Wilford~

One day the Jim's were asking Wilford rapid fire questions about your development in walking, talking, listening, all of it. It was irritating Wilford, and you could tell. Of course, it was annoying you more. So you decided to just angrily tell them, "Go!" It didn't make them leave, and in fact prompted more questions. But at least Wilfords mood had changed to pride. Not only had you spoken, but you refused to take their shit. Like father like daughter.

~The Host~

"The Host was on his way to possibly murder Wilford. (Y/n) had just spoken her first words, which happened to be, "mother fucker." The Host knew it had to have been Wilford, and was determined to have today be his last day."