•Fucking Finally•

Hhhhh Aighty, part of this chap is written by AFanficFreak
They are no longer a rat : )

Dib had eventually arrived home that night, back with a new bottle of lube for himself. His hopes of finally doing it gone after the past few stunts. What now? What now indeed, god, he could still taste the jubilee from a few hours ago. He was pushed out of his thoughts from a call from Zim, Dib was hesitant to answer, but eventually picked up, Zim sounded rather soft and smooth spoken through the phone, it made the raven haired boy grow oh so aroused.
"H-hello?"
Dib stuttered out, holding the phone up to his face.
"Dibby~ my body is ready for you to take~ my parents aren't home~" The faint, yet familiar creaks of the bed picked up as he spoke, a few small moans for the boy coming after.
"M-mmhn~ gotta keep it down though, Gir's asleep..~"
Zim whispered, making a kiss noise and hanging up.

Dib sat there in pure silence, almost immediately he started to rummage around his room, and prep himself up rather quickly. You know, shower, trim off everything that's grown back after the first time. Look like he's got his shit together.

Zim on the other hand was back at it with his pillow, humping against it roughly, harsh, arid sounds escaping his lips, he didn't care about showering before hand or anything, he wasn't all that worried about body hair either, as nothing really... grew down there due to his condition, anyway that's not the point. This bottom is about to get taken by the love of his life, it made him go for it and lube up his hand, sticking two digits into his entrance, gasping from the intrusion, he figured stretching himself out would be a better idea than hoping Dib would do it, oh but how hot that would be...
His legs spread out alittle wider him falling forward into downward dog, eventually he shoved a third, overwhelming digit into his entrance, gasping and moaning out excruciatingly loud for his Dib. He was so glad that the walls were thick in this house because that was bound to wake the poor little kid up if the walls were paper thin. He quickly covered his mouth from the lewd sounds that without any doubt escaped the boy's lips. He couldn't wait for Dib's extraordinary member to tear him apart. He had begun to drool and relax into the bed growing more and more impaitent from Dib taking his time. Perhaps that was just to make the experience far more romantic?
"H-hhnng~ D-dib- p-please hurryyy~"
The pale skinned boy cried out, continuing to rut against his pillow. His three lubed up digits leaving his rear and him sitting up so he could really grind up against this pillow as if it was him grinding against Dib. Oh how he would kill to go get Dib's whole impressive cock casted and fully decked out into a toy.
"D-dibbyyy h-hhah~!"

Back to Dib, in which he was off dressing himself rather quickly, making sure to bring some extra underwear atleast...at this rate he wouldn't be mad if he got caught.
"Mmh- I haven't even seen him yet and I'm so fucking hard.."
He muttered to himself in the mirror. He fixed at his hoodie and brushed through his hair, and off he went, not even saying anything or leaving anything, he just flat out left. Left and almost practically booked it to his partner's house, he had to get over there rather quickly, catch his breath and scale up a house. Not too hard, not like he hadn't done it before anyway. He could already hear the sounds of Zim, the bed creaking from the rough thrusts... He bit his lip as he thought of how much of a mess they'd make... Oh hey he was already up at Zim's window!
Tink, tink tink
Zim has been startled out of his torturously slow hip rolling to look up at his window. He got up and cautiously opened his window, quick to cover his nether regions with his pillow.
"G-ggh... t-take me now Dibby, no small talk~"
He pleaded and to his luck he got to watch Dib strip for him, only to whine at Dib not removing his boxers.
"Boxers off, big head~"
The pale boy hissed playfully, already stroking himself off just because he couldn't  exactly shove his delicate digits in at this pose. He bit his lip and sat back on the bed.
"G-god.. y-you make me so horny just by l-looking at you.. n-mngh~ Just by you forcing me to tease myself~"
Zim moved his pillow out of the way, him shifting into a more presentable position for his lover. Dib was quick to act, almost pouncing onto the small boy and covering him in kisses, the small boy squeaking and grinding member against member, euphoria dripping from him. God, how good he'd feel if he had a coochie.
Dib's hands slowly traveled around the small dainty figure below him a grin spreading wide across his face, his own hips grinding against Zim's, him probably more noisy than the lavender eyed boy below him. It was so very hard to not be sensitive down there, his massive package was alot to take in for himself and everyone else. He was surprised Zim could take it all while giving a BJ.
"M-mmmgh~ Z-zim-.. n-nnhhgh..~ how rough do you want it, lover boy?~"
The raven haired kid asked reaching over for the lube conveniently place on the nightstand, him getting some onto his hand and now shoving two digits into his partner's rear.
"M-mmh~ I hope you're ready to be torn apart, space boy~"
Zim couldn't help, but pant and feel his breath hitch from the thick fingers entering him, it felt like there were already three in there.. his hips bucking and him crying out in pure pleasure.
"D-dib- d-dibby mo-moreee~"
He begged turning over into downward dog for his mate his small hands starting to stroke at his member cautiously, it drove him nuts from how big this guy above him was. It made him swoon and relax for him.
"N-nnhmm~ D-dibbyyy p-please more~"
The pale boy pleaded pushing against those lovely digits.
"G-ggh-.. t-take me, tear m-me apart i-i don't care anymore!~ C-cover your t-thick... g-girthy cock a-and tear me open with it~!"
Zim cried reaching for another pillow and hugging it close to his face. How embarrassing, being a begging mess.
Dib took the pillow from Zim and tutted.
"Let me see that gorgeous face Zimmy~"
Dib loved hearing Zim's little begs and whines, and being thoughtful he teased Zim by adding another finger to stretch him out. They did have skool tomorrow.
"Diiiiib~"
Zim whined, face flushed red as he clutched the sheets adorably.
"What is it baby?"
"Mngh... you know what I want."
Dib smirked,
"Do I? I think you're enjoying my fingers. Go on, tell me."
Zim bit back a moan and panted.
"Goddddd, I love your fingers, they're so much more than mine! I practically feel full already~"
Dib grinned and swirled them, making Zim mewl and stop touching himself.
"You're adorable all helpless beneath me Spaceboy~ like a little princess."

Zim blushed at Dib's comment
"You were a knight in my dream... it was really hot..."
He mumbled to the taller boy, Dib cooed and pulled Zim into a lustful kiss. Zim moaned, and ground down the boy's fingers,
"Diiiib~ c'mon... I want you really bad."
Zim had a line of drool going down his chin, Dib smirked and curled his fingers, making Zim squeak loudly.
"Beg sweetheart~ I want to hear how much you want this~"
Zim bit his lip roughly and whined.
"Fuck... I want you so much- no I need you! If you don't get in me soon I might cry. Please, I need you, I need your big cock turning my insides into mush and making me moan so loud my mom grounds me!"
Dib hummed and added a fourth finger,
"Just a little longer Spaceboy~"
Zim whined loudly and gripped onto his pillow, noises spilling from his lips. Dib leaned forward and kissed up Zim's neck as he teasingly stretched the boy under him.
Zim only moaned and spread his legs further in response