Chapter 3

"Dimitri is she........." Jameson said

" Yes she is but she is also a human." Dimitri stated looking at me then he look at Jameson they look focus like they were talking but their lips was not moving.

Just then the huge dog stopped beside me and a man with blonde hair, his right eye is green and left is golden brown and he have a female face jump off the 7ft beast and run to Dimitri and Jameson and put his arms around them and kisses their cheeks and said," hey guys why are you out here in the rain you may catch a cold."

The big dog step closer to me and looked at me for a while then rub it's snout on me I feel tingles all over my body I froze for a minute as it looks in my eyes as I observed his face I notice that his eyes are a sky blue mixed with gray. It's fur was jet black it's so black that is shines it was beautiful it's the move it's head and step back looked at the 3 men in front of us, then he took two more step back then I heard bones breaking and soon enough the 7ft beast turn in to a handsome man with jet black hair and the same sky blue mixed with gray eyes the beast had he have a piercing in his ears, eyebrow, nose and lip.

He then walk towards the 3 and kiss the girl face man and pull his into his arms I turn to leave when I heard a voice spoke," where do you think you are going."

I turn towards them a saw the jet black hair man hugging the girl face man while looking at Jameson and Dimitri a bit confusion as to what is going on. They then share a strange look and the black hair man then look angry and look a way from the two, while this was going on the girl face man was in his arms not paying attention to anything he seems like he was happy in his arms.

" Do as your told Alexander" , Dimitri said to he jet black hair man who bit his bottle lip with a look of displeasement and let go for the other man and walk towards me then turn back in to the big dog halfway towards me which shock me again and caused me to stumble and fall back into the wet grass

He continues to approach me in fare for my life I dragged myself back to the trunk of the apple tree till my back was touching it. The beast had now stopped in front of me then Jameson," now Louis." that is when the girl face man walk towards me and looked at Alexander and smile then a pair of jaw dropping beautiful colorful wings springs out from his back then some pretty sparkling bust like things come out of it and towards me I look up at him but his eyes were close as he said in a angelic voice," now sleep human."

And like that I was out, and that's how I meet my mates. When I woke up Dimitri told me that I and now their maid and that was what I was to them for the pass month.

Flash back ends

Over the pass month I learned that the were not human and that they hated me but I don't know why although I have a feeling that it's because I am a human.

I know that they are my mate because I overheard Dimitri and Alexander talking on day last week and if all the books I used to read was any truth then I know what a mate is too. All along I thought that Louis know I was his mate but I guess I was wrong but I do wonder why is it now that he just figure it out, but for some reason I know it is because this was the first time that he ever looked into my eyes and that why he never know but if that is the case why did the others never told him.

Wiping away the tares from my eyes I give him a slight bow and side step him and went to the refrigerator I open it and asked," what do you want for breakfast?"

But close it and turn around to see all four of them In the kitchen but what took my focus was that Louis was crying in Dimitri's arm. Not knowing if I was the reason why he is crying I started to panic if I make him cry then they will make me
bleed Alexander have a angry look on his face a look that say 'let me find who made my baby cry and I will rip them in peices'

Out of fare I push myself to the refrigerator ant the same time Alexander looks at me and growls at me which causes Dimitri to look up at me and said," were you the one that made him cry? What did you do to him answer me now?!" He shouted the last part I slide to my butt and shake my head no over and over again while repeating, " am s-sorry a-am sorry pl-please am s-sorry I didn't mean to a-am s-sorry." Just as I was done stuttering Alexander stormed towards me and before I know it I was laying on the floor holing my cheek after he gave me the hardest slap I have ever got in my life, I didn't even have time to scream, I can taste the blood in my mouth, my cheek feels as if it is on fire.

I put a finger next to the side of my lips but pull it back when I feel something wet I look at my finger to see my blood, tears was running down my face like a waterfall. I flinched when a hand touch my shoulders I look up and see Jameson kneeling next to me Dimitri had Alexander in his arms hugging him from behind, looking at Alexander face for a minute I know that he regretted what he just did, Louis had now stop crying but he now have a shock and horrified look on his face.

" Hey let me see your face." Jameson said with his usual blank face. I turn my head to him and he put a pack of frozen peas on my cheek I looked in his gray eyes and see the he was trying to hid his sadness and guilt. He turn to the others and said," don't you think this nonsense should stop now we are only hurting ourselves by doing this ." His eyes was locked with Dimitri.

" Yes it should stop now I can't stand this torture no longer, everyone come to the living room." He said leaving the room.