Chapter 5

I stared into Jameson's eye for what felt like an eternity before I heard someone say," care to tell us what's on your mind doll face." I turn towards the others to see Alexander walking to me the sit down next to me. Dimitri had let go of Louis who was now next to Alexander which makes us all sitting on the couch in a row starting with Dimitri at the right then Louis next is Alexander and finally at the end is Jameson and I'm in his lap.

I reply to Alexander by saying something way off topic that I was just dieing to know," what is it that you all do that looks like your really focus on something but none of you are talking?" I asked

" That is what we would call mine link we all can talk to each other thought one another's mine because we have already mated to each other, in other words have sex and marked each other, it's something that only mates can do hopefully we will mated with you soon." Louis said making me blush

" What do you mean 'marked'?" I asked wanting to know if it is the same as what I used to read in books.

" A marked is what a mate gives their other half to complete the mateing bond, a  mate have to bite the next mate on the spot the connect the next and the shoulder  to complete the bond.

It's a sign to others species/being that, that person is already mated to another and that, that specie/being to stay away from them weather that being is mated or not. A few minutes the bond is complete the bite will heal with the help of the mates saliva and that mate's initials will be on their mates next." Alexander said with a happy look on his face. I look at them trying to see if any of them have a mark but it was hard to see from where I was.

" If you want to see our marks all u had to do is ask babe." Said Jameson

" Please don't read my mine." I said with out thinking as I realize what I say my eyes widened thinking what I just said will coat me my life, " I'm so sorry pl-please...... I don't know what came over me and allow me to say that I am sorry please forgive me I will never say anything like that again please forg..........." I cried but Jameson interrupt me half way through.

" Hey it's ok babe no need to worry it's partly my fault for not asking for permission first will you forgive me." He paused looking sincere." But will you open to us soon I want you to take to us more say what's on your mind ok." He finishes

I think about what he said for a while then nodded yes, the room was quite for a while before Dimitri got up and stand up in front of me he had a smirk on his face as he start to take off his shirt, my eye was focus on his ever move as his shirt came undone his hard muscular chest take my breath away my jaw dropped as I admire his large biceps, ripped chest, hard stomach and his 8 pack his body was full of tattoos I could only make out a hand full of them.

All I was focus on was Dimitri's shirtless body. I want to run my hand all over his body plant kisses over his chest trase my fingers over his 8 pack and so much more. I then feel something hard beneath me and I shift slightly to get comfortable again but Jameson let out a slight gasp, "am I going too heavy for you now if so I can get off." I said getting up but he stop me," no it's okay just stay still." He said like he was out if breathe.

" Hey love." Dimitri call me, I mean it's not like I hate the nick names they call me it's just I want to hear my name from their lips and that is when something inside me click and I said to myself 'D-Do they know my name?'  what am I thinking of course they know my name i know their names since the day I meat them, I have been here for a month now the call me all the times to do this for the and the always use my name..... wait did they use my name.

Now thinking back I never heard them say my name it was all ways human, hey you, maid are slut when they are in a mood. But for whatever reason I was not hurt that they never call me by my name lie, maybe it's because I never told them or because they never ask and am ok with that lies. Nothing I can do about it now, well I can tell them my name now but I won't I want them to ask me.

" Hey babe, hey" Dimitri calls, " yes sorry about that" I apologized for zoning out.

" As I was saying this is what a mark looks like." He said bending over to show me the mark on his neck.

The mark had a weird shape it looks like the letter 'L' with a curve line on the bottom of the L which makes a J and 2 another line that connects to make an A in all it looks like a 'L, J and A' in one it looks beautiful.

I stared at is for a while before I asked hesitantly," can I touch it please?" He smiles and answers yes.

I trase my finger along all the lines of the mark he made slight noise as he closed is eyes his face look will releax and at peace, I couldn't control my hand as it move towards his jaw line but I move my hand immediately as his eyes open and look at me I break eye contact with him and look at the floor.

" I'm sorry." I said quietly," the mark looks beautiful, are the letters for each of their names."

" Yes they are look at mine!" Louis said excitedly getting off the couch and sit on Alexander lap and take off his shirt to show me his angel like body his body have very lean muscle but not a lot he have a body like a female, he is beautiful his skin looks so soft, I can see a few tattoo on him but couldn't make them out. My eyes went back to his mark and it too looks amazing it was a letter A with a back way C connected to the right side of the A to make a D and then a curve line attach to the middle line in the A to make a J it was multicolored and beautiful.

" Wow it's gorgeous it even sparkles OMG!" I said in amazement.

" Here touch it " he take a hold of my hand to put it on his mark sparks run through me as we made contact. He moans as I touch his mark and it was so hot he bits his lips bad he rock back and forth in Alexander lap which causes Alexander to put his arms around Louis and bit his ears after whispering something in his ear Louis stop his actions and blushes.

" Do you want to see mine love?" Jameson asked to which I reply with a yes he then take off is shirt and showes me his pale but we'll muscular build body, he have a 6 pack, hard chest and I would only see 5 tattoos but only 2 I made out one was a big black and red skull with their names in the red heart that is in the skull's mouth and the other on was an angel on top of a sitting warewolf with a demon sitting beside it and a vampire in the demons lap the tati take up his entire stomach it was beautiful.

His mark is it was a letter A with a back way C connected to the right side of the A to make a D and then another straight line attach to the same right side of the A and it goes across to make a L. I look at him for permission to touch it and when I get the ok I touch he closes his eyes and smile look happy, " beautiful just unbelievably beautiful." I said in a daze.

" Hey babe you don't want to look at mine." Alexander said pleadingly.

" Of course I want to see it" I said smiling

He smiles and lift off is shirt now all of them are shirtless amazing, his body was was slightly tan and fit muscular the tattoos I can see is of a black wolf and ba full moon with a angel demon and vampire next to it side by side arms around each. His nipples and belly bottom have pricing on them, his mark is a L an a back way C  at the top and the inside of the bottom line to make a D and a curve line is at the middle of the bottom line to make a J.

" It's beautiful they are all beautiful wow amazing." A said excitedly.