Chapter VII

"Good morning, why are you not getting out of bed yet?"

It is a question asked in a soft voice that the person being asked did not even stirred.

Fluke has a wide smile on his face as he repeated his question to the remaining occupant of the bed. Sitting on the bed, he petted Ohm's hair, softly laughing when Ohm immediately nuzzled his head to Fluke's lap.

Fluke has woken up early in the morning, not questioning again how he wakes up almost on top of Ohm and slowly got out of bed. Though he woke Ohm in the process, Fluke was able to make him go back to sleep.

Kissing him on the forehead, Fluke went out of the room and proceeded on doing his monday morning routine of cooking their breakfast. Out of habit, he went to the banister to see if Boun is already awake and sitting in front of the television. He found Boun already sipping his coffee while watching the morning news and weather.

Seeing how Boun is already awake and starting his day, he greeted him with a bright smile on his face. "Good morning Boun, you are early today."

"Good morning. I have a meeting and have some place to go today. I'll get a breakfast on the way so you do not have to cook for me too. Don't wake Ohm early today. Let him sleep more, he needs it."

"Alright. I won't disturb you then. I am cooking our breakfast now."

Fluke took some time on cooking their breakfast, he even heard Boun shouting that he's going now.

"Already?"

"Yes! Have a good day the both of you!" Boun loudly said, opening the door.

Fluke replied from the banister, "Have a good day to you too. Take care on your way to work, Boun!" He went to the balcony to wave goodbye to him. Usually, there are two people Fluke waves goodbye to but today there is only one.

The other one is still sleeping.

Fluke laughed at that. Though there are times when it's the other way around, (Ohm leaving Boun behind and Boun forced to bring his car because Ohm left him behind.) because Boun takes his time or wakes up late, it never happened to Ohm.

This is the first time for Fluke to witness it. But why is Ohm not waking up yet? And why did Boun tell him Ohm needs to sleep more?

Fluke went back to the room and found Ohm embracing his pillow. He cannot help but giggle at the sight. Sitting near him, he immediately asked " Good morning, why are you not getting out of bed yet?" And asked him again, waking him up in the process, petting him on the head. "Good morning, why are you not getting out of bed yet?"

"Hmm?" Ohm only adjusted his head and let go of the pillow to encircle his arms around Fluke's waist instead. He then raspily mumbled "Boun promised this week to me as a gift for going to Japan. So I have all week with you." He added, squeezing the other's waist, making him jump.

"Hey, no. I'm ticklish!" Fluke answered, wriggling on Ohm's hold, stifling a laugh. "Come on, it's time to eat." He added, giggling.

"No, I want to sleep more."

"But you are not sleeping at all!" Fluke said loudly, finally laughing out loud. "Hey!" He shouted when Ohm suddenly lifted him and deposited him to the bed. He is now lying under Ohm as the older continued tickling him.

Fluke tried kicking Ohm but the older was faster. He pulled his legs together and keep it between his. Ohm then captured his hands and placed them above his head. Entwining their fingers, Ohm leaned down with a happy grin on his face at the sight of a still laughing Fluke. "Ah, now I am awake."