Fluke's Memories I - IX

Fluke took his phone and called Boun as he watched Ohm's car driving away. With his eyes fixed on the car, he whispered with a smile, "Take care."

"...take care too?"

The sudden voice of Boun made him remember that he is on the phone with Boun. "Oh! Hello, Boun! No, I am not talking to you."

Fluke can clearly see that Boun is rolling his eyes at him as Boun answered, "Ah. I knew it. Ohm just left, didn't he?"

Snickering at the answer, Fluke went inside the house, leaving the balcony open. "Boun, let's do a video call. I want to see a glimpse of your grandma." Hearing the hesitance of Boun from the other line, Fluke confusedly added "You don't want me too?"

"No, it's not that." Boun denied from the other side of the line, he let out a sigh before he added, "Grandma is still sleeping. But you can have a video call with me if you wanted to see my face."

"Who wants to see your face?" Fluke retorted but turned on his video anyway. He laughed seeing Boun's affronted face on the screen.

"Ohm's attitude is really rubbing on you now! No matter what, I am your brother! That's not how you talk to your brother!" Boun exclaimed, Fluke laughed at his reaction but suddenly stilled when Boun moved and saw the face of the sleeping person inside the room. "Fluke?" Boun worriedly asked, seeing the younger's wide eyes and still expression. When he noticed that the younger was not looking at him but behind him, Boun immediately walked out of the room.

Leaning on the wall, he called the younger again "Fluke? Hey, answer me." Boun asked, calling his name repeatedly. But Fluke didn't even move or blinked his eyes. The younger's line of sight is still somewhere on his shoulder. "Fluke, please answer me. Did you recall grandma just now?" Boun asked again, rubbing his forehead. "Wait for a while, I will call Ohm right- Fluke!" Boun shouted, gripping his phone as he saw the younger's body swayed before the screen blurred. Boun heard the sound of Fluke's body hitting the floor and the sound of his phone tumbling on the floor. "Shit. Ohm, where is your number. Hurry" Boun murmured, hastily scrolling through his contacts to look for Ohm's number. In his haste, he had completely forgotten he has his cousin on speed dial. "No, I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it to let you see grandma. Not yet Fluke. No, not yet."

.

He is dreaming.

Fluke is dreaming.

Fluke is standing on the side, watching his dream about someone that he seemed to know.

He feels like he knows whose dream it is.

But

Who?

"Samantha, Prem, this is Tayn. He lives here in this house with us. Be good to each other, alright? Mother and Father will be coming home soon, for the mean time, I am in-charge of the three of you."

"Brother Fluke! Samantha wants to be part of your family too! I love auntie and uncle and brother Fluke!" Little Samantha exclaimed.

Mine?

This dream is mine?

Is this...my memories?

"No fair! Prem wants too!"

"Sammy first! Sammy will marry brother Fluke!"

"No! Prem first! Prem will marry brother Fluke!"

"Sammy!"

"Prem!"

"Sa-"

"The both of you can be part of Sir Fluke's family. You can marry him both. No need to fight." Tayn cuts in, patting them on the head.