W-where am i...

𝙾𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎.𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚞𝚙.𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊nd 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖.𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚅 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜.𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐.𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖, but when school was over and it was time to go home it started to rain the twins brought poncho's so if there mom did not come they would not get as wet.alison and maddie sat down waiting for there mom the sat there for about on hour till they decided it's time to walk home.for one whole month there mom kept forgetting but there parents switch every month on who picks them up.So for this month there dad was really late but at least he came.maddie on day got in detention so she was staying late after school so Alison had to tell there dad that she would be late.so when the "dad" came she got in the car and said that maddie would be late she is in detention..."w-were am I" Alison says in confusion."That's not important" says this strange voice "LEAVE ME ALONE"screams Alison in fear. "I will only because your not the right twin...you will be back again...you can count on that" says the strange voice.the strange man lets Alison go and she runs out of the house into the pouring rain.Alison makes it home and try's to tell her parents and maddie but they did not believe her.Alison is in complete fear from what happened and in fear for what is going to happen...