M-mom pls dont go---

Today was Alison and Maddie's birthday and because of what happened with the kidnapper they both got new phone's.So the next day the twins went to school and showed of there new cool phone's to everyone.During lunch Maddie got a call from "911" and she picked up freaking out and then they said got u.Someone thought it would be funny if they prank called Maddie to mess with her.She was so scared that she started saying sorry and naming everything she did, but little did she know the call was switched over to the real 911.Maddie had just told 911 everything bad she has done.Her parents got a call and oh boy was she in trouble, she had to leave school.Her mom drove to school to pick her so they could go to court,but Maddie's mom did not make it to school.Her mom was so angry and was not focused on the road she drove into another car,and they could not save her.Maddie and Alison got told from the principle that there mom died.Alison tired to Maddie and screamed "THIS IS ALL YOU FAULT,IF MOM DID NOT HAVE TO COME TO SCHOOL SHE WOULD NOT HAVE DIED" and then she ran out and down the rode to sit on a bench to cry.all she was thinking was m-mom please don't go...

Sorry my story's are so short and it's been a while I am just busy but INJOY next part is coming out on July 25th