The end

It was a cold stormy day and the twins had moved to a new country at a new cottage,they loved it there. Maddie had decided to go for a swim but when she was swimming she was pulled under water,Maddie had no clue what was happening.Luckly Alison saw her and jumped in and grabbed her.When she was down there she saw a arm.Alison told Maddie that we should not go back in the water,and Maddie agreed.

The twins got super scared,they were trying to figure out why are we trying to be killed all the sudden.When they were thinking they thought they might ask there dad,so they did and he said. "When you were kids I was maid a promise that when your mom died that we would get a billion dollars" said there dad.
They just sat there thinking that there mom died after they were kidnapped.there dad had to be hiding something...

A few weeks passed nothing happened till one day they heard they dad on the phone "the girls are getting suspicious what are we gonna do" said the dad to the man he was on the phone with "get ride of them if you want you billion" said the man on the phone "I am working on it I have many people working for me" said the dad " you better those kids are with a lot" strictly said the man on the phone.

"What does that guy mean by we are with a lot"
"I don't know but we need to figure it out"
"How,we don't even know if he is are real dad"
"You don't think he killed are mom"
"God knows what he ha done, all we know is that we are trying to be killed"
"Ya but Maddie,we know that we are worth a lot, but why?"
"Maybe we can find out next call,we just can't leave one another's side"
" ok!"
Whispered the two

The next day Maddie and Alison made a plan to run away then about a week later when there dad went out they toke off.They struggled for the first few years but then then figured it out.now Maddie and Alison are living on there own in secret with a semi normal life they just wish that there mon could see how far they have come.

Thanks for reading super excited to make my new series anyway bye