You should have listened...

For about 2 weeks Alison would be super carful on everything and would make sure maddie is too.Maddie still did not believe Alison so she decided to make up that she had detention.So she could go chill with friends at the creek for fun after school.Alison had to walk home alone she was scared for her safety,But she should be worried about Maddie.While maddie was with her friends she say a pretty flower so she walked over. all the sudden this guy jumped out of the Bush and grabbed her. "Jessica....Hannah....josh we're are you.This is not funny" says maddie "oh well it's fun for me"says the strange voice. "YOUR THE MAN ALISON WAS TALKING ABOUT!I should have believed her." The man sprayed her with a gas to make her go to sleep.Alison waited for hours for maddie to come home,but then it hit her "WHAT IF THE MAN TOOK HER".Alison ran to her parents asked if she could borrow her dad computer.When she got to the computer she looked to find the house we're she was taking too.She went to her parents and got them to take her too the house she just said that it was her new friend Ashley's house.the man let her in and he said "wow you made my job ten times easier I was going to find you but you found me".the man grabbed her and threw her in the room with her sister. "Stay her,well it's not like your going anywhere" said the man.