I'm sorry Alison...

"Alison I am so sorry I did not listen to you.I never had detention I went to hang out with friends and the man toke me.I know you were just looking out for me." Said Maddie with a tier. "It's ok" said Alison. "I know that your sad about not believing me but we have a bigger hole in the boat" said Alison. "Good point ally"agreed maddie. "On my way in I saw a window maybe if we sneak over we can find it and get out" explained Alison. "That's quite the plan girls but it's not gonna work" says the creepy man.the man walks out of the room and locks the door. "Well now how are we gonna get out" complained maddie "are dad is picking me up in one hour so we just have to wait it out I guess" suggested Alison. The sat there just talking for one hour till it was time. The man let had to let us go so we went home safe and sound. They told their parents and surprisingly they believed them so they called the police and got the man arrested.Maddie and Alison thought life was all back to normal just boring old lives.Both of them got phone in case of emergency's.All was well for a long time about 3 months.They thought it was the end of all the crazy.....right.Oh it was just getting started.....

SORRY THAT MY STORY'S ARE SO SHORT I WILL TRY TO MALE THEM LONGER