𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Taehyung arrives back home, calling out for Jeongguk.

He gets no response so he walks to the living room only to find his boyfriend hanging out with his best friend Jimin.

As usual.

"Jeongguk! You promised it was our day today.." Taehyung says clearly hurt.

"Sorry Tae we are going to have to hang out tomorrow. I forgot that it was Jimin's birthday today so I am taking him to a movie."

Taehyung turns his head to look at Jimin only to see that he is smirking.

Jeongguk gets up and gently kisses Taehyung on the forehead. "You understand right?"He says lovingly.

"But you've been hanging out all week! and it's our monthly park trip.." Taehyung says slightly pouting. He desperately just wanted to hang out for a bit, even if it only meant like 10 minutes.

"I'm sorry baby, I promise I will make tomorrow extra special!" Jeongguk gestures to Jimin to come. His best friend jumps off the couch like a bunny with a smile on his face as he winks at Taehyung.

Just before they are about to walk out the door Jeongguk turns around.. "I love you Tae!" Jeongguk blows Taehyung a kiss and shuts the door.

Taehyung is angry that Jeongguk puts his best friend before his boyfriend and he couldn't hold back his tears as he yelled at him.

"You know what! Fuck you! Go suck his face or whatever I don't care. Don't bother to message me you stupid piece of crap!"

Taehyung kicked the door angrily and ran to the only person other than his boyfriend who he could trust.

Yoongi.

𝓮𝓷𝓭

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

𝓮𝓷𝓭↓↓↓↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

"Do you have any idea on how to get back at him?"

Part 2 ꧁꧂ Coming Soon