𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

"There is always a way to get revenge Tae but are you sure that's what you want to do? It could harm your relationship with Jeongguk."

Taehyung scoffs. "Oh please, he's hurt me more then enough. Besides i'm desperate hyung." Taehyung says while tugging on yoongis arm pulling him closer. "You'll help me won't you?" he says in a childish tone.

"Well if you're so sure then fine. I guess we could make him jealous some how..."
Yoongi says, as he tries hard to hide his red cheeks and look at anything other than Tae.

"Hyung what's wrong? Why won't you look at me?" Taehyung asks completely oblivious to the others feeling, putting his face only inches apart to make sure he's okay.

"I'm fine Taehyung. So about Jeongguk. How long has he treated you like this?" Yoongi says, trying his best to change the subject.

Taehyung pulls Yoongi over to the couch, and straddles in his lap to lay his head down on his shoulder.

"Almost a month, he keeps breaking all of our promises like they're nothing. And jimin obviously doesn't seem to mind" Taehyung says trying is best not to cry.

"Alright this needs to stop Taehyung! I have an idea on how to make him jealous but you have to be 100% sure it's a good idea before I do it okay?" Yoongi says.

"Yes please hyung" He says looking Yoongi directly in the eye and nodding. "Thank you" he says smiling again.

"Okay Taehyung. If you really want to make Jeongguk jealous a hickey is the way to do it."

𝓮𝓷𝓭

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

𝓮𝓷𝓭↓↓↓↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

"Now let's hurry it up because you have a lot of sucking to do, same with putting makeup."

Part 4 ꧁꧂ Coming Soon