4~ Snow Wall ~ 4

"We found you frozen on a ice patch."

"That's a lot to process."

Six months ago Kalypso had her wisdom teeth removed

Six months ago Kalypso had her wisdom teeth removed. They put her to sleep and when she woke up she made quite a scene.

According to her Aunt she had woken up screaming out for her sisters through the mouthful. When they informed her that talking would make her mouth hurt more she began frantically signing "My Girls. My Girls.", terrified about her sisters well-being.

Only one doctor had the sense to give her a napkin so she could write to question where her siblings were.

When Kalypso wakes here, the same process repeats , except  this time her mouth is not full of cotton.

"The girls! Have you seen my sisters?"

"Hey, calm down!" The boy points a weapon at Kalypso which only serves for her hands to tremble. Becoming aware of her surroundings she finds herself bundled in blankets to the tens sees the boy more clearly.

The boy has ocean blue eyes and a complexion that she could only achieve in the summer. Not to mention the man bun and the sides of his head were shaved reminded her of the soccer players in her family.

Kalypso shifts back to create distance between herself and him causing the blanket to fall, immediately causing her skin to cover in goosebumps from the frigid air.

"Cover yourself!!" He waved the weapon, and in the moment she noticed his blushing cheeks and cracking voice he went from intimidating enemy to a possible peer. A person who could get nervous that easily was a person she could empathize with.

But he did still have a weapon aimed at her.

Something she'd have to change if she wanted to feel safe.

She glanced down at herself, clad in the one Piece bathing suit and shorts she was wearing. Everything in the room was animal skins and furs, like how she always imagined an igloo would look like on the inside. "Have you seen my sisters?" She asked softly taking a deep breath rising and still not bothering to cover herself. Her skin prickled in goosebumps as the air hit her skin.

"I said cover yourself!"

Her father had warned her about men, yet in the same way that a man was a danger to her... why couldn't she use that same tool that put her at risk to her aid?

She moved, further out of the blankets ignoring the urge to dive back in and never escape again. "Look. I don't want to hurt you and I don't think you want to hurt me either." She bargained although not a muscle in her body knew the first thing about throwing a punch.

"I said get back in the blankets!"

Any sane ideas she had went out the window when he thrust the weapon at her again. If she had any common sense she'd stay still and wait for someone to come to her rescue or she'd try to think of a method to talk herself to safety.