Chapter One

A/N
ok heyo, I hope enjoy this story.
None of the fnaf characters belong to me more does any picture unless I say so.

I was heading back to my old town to see two of my old friends William and Henry. We have known each other ever since we were born. As a kid I was always the quiet and timid one. Others used to bully me and tease me because of that but Henry and William were always there for me.

Though in middle school some of the girls called me name's like alut and hore because I was always around them. But I had to move before high school. we still kept in touch, though they don't know how much I have changed. And I don't know how much they have changed.

But I'll find out now that I'm moving here. I got all my stuff in my new house, but I need money. I remember back in high school I made a spring Bonnie animatronic like Henry and William. I actually wore it for a dare, but I had to be seriously careful not to set off the springlocks.

I remember cussing so many people that week. But I had no problem with it after that. I found the pizzeria and saw two cars. I pulled out my phone and started to text Henry.
💛Henry
♡y/n

♡hey Henry, where are you
💛at the pizzeria with William why?
♡I'm just bored and wondering if your busy cause I'm bored
💛yea, I'm not busy really. Right now we are looking for someone who can perform using the fredbear springlocks suit
♡ok

I put up my phone and got out my car. I walked up to the doors and knocked. I waited till one of them came up to the door. "Can I help- wait y/n?" It was william, and man did he look hot. "Hey, long time no see!" I said. "It really has been a long time." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Come on in, I'm sure Henry would love to see you." He said. I smiled and walked in. He led me to this office where I saw Henry. "Hey Henry, look who decided to show up." William said. Henry turned around and his face lit up. "Y/n, is that you?" He asked. "Sure is." I said.

I gave me a big hug. "Wow you changed a lot." He said. "You guys have too." I said with a laugh. "Oh yea Henry, didn't you say you needed someone for the fredbear suit? I can perform in him, I do need the money." I said. "That would be great. You have told us you made one before." He said.

"Oh yea, I wore it for a dare to school. I cussed out so many people that week. After that I needed to be more careful but it all worked out." I said. "That's great, well we open up on Monday. Do you think you can come in then?" He asked. "Oh yea sure. That won't be a problem." Then his phone started to ring.

He answered. "Hello?" "Oh hi." "Yea, ok I'll be there soon." He put up his phone. "Something came up at home, I need to go. William do you mind showing her around? Also can you show her the suit she will wear?" Henry asked. "Sure thing." "Ok, I'll see you two later." He said before walking out.

"Well then let get this tour started." He said. "Ok." I said with a smile. He showed me around the place and telling me what and what not to do. He then showed me the suit and went over the ways to keep from getting springlocked. "Well, that's all there is." He said.

"This place is really nice." I said. "I know. But I have a question." He said. "Yea, what is it?" I asked. "What was your real reason for moving out of town?" He asked. I smirked. "I knew you would ask that. Well if you want to know I'll tell you." I said.

"Well after we moved it was just a few months after when my father disappeared. I never knew where he went. After high school, my mother went totally insane and tried to kill me. She ended up stabbing me in my chest. As I was running away from her I found this old shed and in it was my father."

"He was still alive and barely breathing. My mom found me and tried to kill me. But I used the shovel in the shed to kill her. And I kinda went too far and hit her over and over again. But I was let off the hook because I solved a missing case and I killed my mom out of self defense." I said. "Looks like you really have changed." He said with a smirk.