chapter six

Everything was dark, and cold. "Yea, I know. I finally got her, after all this time. She won't escape me this time." I heard a voice say, he sounded familiar. Wait, could it be him?! "Yea, I'll be over in a minute. She won't be able to leave, not with a little friend of mine upstairs. Yea yea don't worry. Alright see ya."

He hung up the phone and I could hear him leave and lock the door behind him. After a few minutes I was able to open my eyes, though it took a little bit for my eyes to adjust to the new lighting. Once I did I finally got to see where I was. The lights were dim and with a tint of yellow.

I was in a dim litter room that looked close to a torture chamber. My hands and feet were chained to the wall, there was a table and wall filled with torture items. U shivered at the though of what could happen to me. I started to panic knowing nobody knows where I am.

I don't know how to contact my mother, so there's a small chance anyone would find me. Even if they did, it would be a long time till they would find me. It felt like hours until I heard the door open. I tensed up as I saw the figure walk into the room.

"Well, glad to see you awake y/n." My ex boyfriend Said. "Luis, what the hell?!" I yelled. "Awe, don't be like that." He said walking up to me. I glared at him, I hated everything about him. I lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes. "Hmm, I'm sure William wouldn't mind if I removed his mark." He said with a smirk.

He walked over to the table and picked up a knife. I started to panic more and started moving around. He walked over to me and held me by my neck. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, it can get a bit messy if you don't stay still." He said. I choked on tears as it became harder to breath.

He pressed his knife against my skin, instead of pleasure it was pain. He dug it into my skin cutting out a chunk of skin that the mark was on. I yelled in pain and more tears slipped from my eyes. He laughed as he hears me cry. He cleaned off his knife and took the chunk of skin he cut off.

"Mmm, I love the pain in your eyes. It's beautiful, now I can have that forever." He said. Doesn't he know I can't live forever, I can die here. "I'll be back, it'll be a while so make yourself comfortable." He said walking out the room.

I couldn't stop the tears, it was as if there was a faucet that was unable to stop. Soon the tears slowly came to a stop. I then heard the door unlock, when Luis came back in he had a tray of needles, but with a strange purple liquid in it.

"With this, you'll live with forever." He said with a crazy smile. With that he injected the purple liquid into my vains on both my arms. He placed the needles back onto the trays. And walked out. I want to leave, but I can't. If only they could hurry, I'm scared.

Williams pov
It was this morning when I saw she was gone. I noticed she never came out her room this morning so I decided to check on her to find her missing. All her stuff including her phone was still there. I'm seriously pissed, when I find that bastared who took her I'm going to kill him.

"I can't believe this happened, I don't know what to do anymore." Henry Said with a sigh. "All I know is who ever took her will die." I said getting up. "William, you can't keep going around killing. You already murdered six kids." Henry said. I remember telling him a while after me actually killing the kids. He's not going to tell which is good.

I sighed, "You should know by now that your words won't stop me." I said getting up. "Yea, yea. I don't even know why I even bothered to say anything." He then got a call, I'm guessing from his bitch ass wife. That's right, don't like her. Mostly because she never liked me since I seemed like a 'bad influence' on Henry.

Which is bullshit because he doesn't do the things I do obviously. But that's his choice that he wanted a relation with her. I went to y/n's room to see a ghost like lady sitting on her bed crying. "Wtf." I said. She quickly looked up wide eyed. I then recognised her, it was y/n's mother.

"I know this is crazy but I'm y/n's mother and I'm dead as which you know. But I need you help on finding y/n." She said. It took a moment to process it and then narrowed my eyes at her. "How can you help?" I asked. "I'm a ghost dumbass and I can go through walls." She said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "And?" I asked waiting for her to continue. "Which means, I can easily go into areas or houses with locks and find her so we can get her out." She said quickly. I thought about it for a moment. She could be useful, and that is a good plan. "Fine." I said with a heavy sigh.

She smiled, "good, do you know anyone else who could be behind this?" She asked. "Not except that one lady's son I killed." He mumbled. "Anyone else?" She asked. "There was this one guy." I said. She looked a bit nervous. "What's his name?" She asked. "I think ash brown hair, blue eyes, and a gold nose pearcing."

"Fucking god, why him?" She yelled. "What?" I asked. "We need to find her now." She said. "That was one of her abusive x boyfriends. Like abusive, more than me. If we don't find her soon who knows what he would have done to her." She said in a panicked tone. I don't know why she is so worried from the fact she abused y/n. But that doesn't matter right now.

"I'll go to Henry and see if we can find him." I said. "Ok, I'm going invisible to go look for her. I'll be back by late tonight maybe midnight." She said before leaving. I walked downstairs and saw Henry gone. "Shit."  I got my phone and called him. "What do you want will I'm on the road?" Henry asked.

"Do you know where that one guy that you said visited y/n at the hospital?" I asked. "Well, he said somewhere on komodo street. I'm not sure the exact house though." He said. "Ok where are you going now?" I asked. "To pick up charlie." He said. "Drop her off at your house and meet me at that street." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I'll tell you when you get there." I said. "Ok." I hung up and went for a kill to ease my nerves.

Your pov
About every hour Luis had entered more of the purple liquid in my veins. He has also put bruises on me and added more cuts. My side still hurts and I just want to go home and lay in my soft and comfortable bed. The door opened again for the 100th time, 'like boy you choose in or out though I'd rather for you to stay out!' I thought. He brought in a leash like object and put it around my neck.

He unchained me from the wall and basically dragged me  from the room. I was being choked and I hated it except it was as if I felt less pain than I should feel. More tears spilled from my eyes as he took me upstairs. I saw a man, he looked really muscular. His cold dead eyes stared at me but I could see a hint of pity in them. I'm guessing he was the guy from earlier that Luis was talking about. But he looked oddly familiar.

He took me to this bed room, it was all furnished pink and purple. He then chained me to the wall in the wall. The chain was long enough for me to actually move around the room. "I decided it would be best for you to be in a more comfortable room." He said. "Goodnight princess." He said before walking out the room. I glared at the door he walked through. After a few minutes I got tired but I didn't want to fall asleep yet. I walked over to the window, I'm guessing I was looking at the back of the house since all I saw was the forest.

Though I thought I saw two shadow figures moving around in the dark. But they were gone when a light turned on. I walked away from the window and to the bed. I layed down on the bed and feel asleep after a few minutes.

Once I woke up it seemed to be early in the morning. I noticed more bandages on me mostly my arms and neck. I got up heard a knock on the door. It was Luis, I did my best not to glare at him. "Well, good morning y/n. I have brought you some clothes to change into." He said laying them on the bed.

He then unchained me from the wall and left. I quickly put on the clothes and sat on the bed. I then heared him come back into the room a few minutes after humming. He was holding a tray with some more of the strange purple liquid.

He gently lifted my chin and placed the needle in my neck, but it didn't hurt. Nor did the wound on my side. I was a bit confused though. He then got up and stared at me with a smirk. I didn't know what expect until I got dizzy. I tried to get up but he sat me back down. "Don't do that, don't want you fainting on me now, do we." He whispered in my ear.

Soon after a few seconds I felt better, almost too better. "Now, I'm going out. Your 'friends' are getting a little suspicious of me." He said. "Now I want you to be a good girl and stay here." He said before leaving. Once he left I heard a voice a minute after.

A/N

I would have uploaded sooner but I'm a bit busy with school! Hope u enjoy.