Chapter five

Ok quick a/n  um so I changed when the readers birthday will be so technically in a few months in the story instead of soon. Just so you all know!

It took me a second to realize who the voice belonged to.

"William, is that you?" I asked. There was a light that turned on. "Y/n?" He asked.  He had blood on him and he was holding a knife that was covered in blood. "What are you doing here?" He asked. He lightly traced the knife up my side, but it felt nice. "Hmm, I need to know if you'll stay quiet." He said.

He traced the knife back down my side. He pressed the knife a bit harder into my skin. He had started to draw something into my skin. I felt pain and pleasure in it. Once he finished I wrapped my legs around his waist before I could stop myself. My face heat up, I'm sure if it could my face would be a lantern.

He was silent for a second. "I was wondering why you were so quiet, though I won't be able to continue. I have to clean up the bodies." He said. I nodded, he cleaned up the blood coming from my wound. He told me to go to my place and rest. I left and avoided people since I had blood on me. Once I got home I changed into some new clothes.

I walked to my full size mirror and looked at what William drew into my skin. It was the spring Bonnie animatronics head. It looked cool, but I probably won't be wearing a crop top for a while. Or never. "Looks like I got marked, wait a minute does that mean?" I cut myself off as my face heat up.

He can't actually mark me as his, can He? I mean, I don't mind but like shit. I sighed and put my shirt over the marking and went to bed. I was still tired and my mind was clouded with all these thoughts.

I quickly fell asleep but I felt uneasy.

??? Pov

How dare he mark her, but that mark won't stay for long. I'll make you mine y/n, just wait. I'll have you to myself till the end of time. You and me forever.

Your pov

I woke to the sounds of bustling trees and loud chirping birds. I wanted to stay in bed and not leave but there was a knock on the door. I slowly got up and out the bed and walked downstairs to the door. I didn't see anyone but there was a package. It was wrapped neatly but there was nothing but the words 'from: anonymous' on it.

"Ok?" I said picking up the box. I took it inside and placed it on the table. There was a strange oder coming from the inside. I got a knife and carefully opened it, the strange oder just got stronger. What ever it was it was in a small box that looked pretty and it seemed the person took a lot of time on.

On top of the small box there was a letter. I picked it up and opened it.

Dear y/n,

In the small box you will find a heart that's just for you. I know this is a bit weird but I want you, I love everything about you. And I'm willing to do everything with you.

Sincerely yours.

Well that's weird, let's just see what heart he has to give. Once I opened the box I screamed and dropped the lid. Inside the box was a live and beating heart. I called the cops and Henry and William. I was talking to the police about what happened. About the uneasy feeling I felt when  went to sleep to the morning.

I of course left out the cut on my side part and William killing some people in the ally. Everything was going bad, ever since I moved here. Well I mean I still have William and Henry, but all the things that have happened is just so overwhelming. I don't know how much more stress I can take.

I sighed, "don't worry y/n, I'm sure they will find whoever sent that." Henry said."not unless I find them first." William mumbled. I smiled a bit, "I hope so." We decided that I would stay at Williams place for the time being. Most of my stuff is in storage now, luckily William had an extra room for me to sleep in.

It's been a few weeks but not much has changed. The police has identified the heart, it was one of my old bullies. Everyday, he has sent me one from a bully. I mean it's not even surprising anymore. It was now night again and I still had the same uneasy feeling from before. Only much more stronger. It was strange, but I just brushed it off as all the other times.

The police thought it would be best for me to move but we came to a decision that it would stay the same since they already tested that theory. I started to drift off into sleep when I felt a needle like object enter my neck. I tried to wake back up and move to see what was happening but I couldn't. I just feel deeper into sleep.

I wish I hadnt ignored that feeling.

A/N

What's up my lovelys! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'm going to make the next two or three chapter more  longer and more detailed of what will happen to you spurring this kidnapping! Anyways bye!