chapter seven

I turned to the direction of where the voice came from and saw my mom. Tears slipped from my face knowing someone found me. She solidified her self and hugged me. "Mom! I'm so glad your here." I said crying.

"I'm so sorry, I'm just glad your ok." She cried. I herd footsteps come up to my room door. My mom quickly hid as I went to the other side of the bed. It was the guy who was the guard I saw in the living room. He looked at me and walked over to me. I started shaking a bit but he had taken the chains off me quickly.

"I'm going to help you escape, but you must not say a word." He said. I quickly nodded. I saw my mom looking out the window. The man helped me out the room and out the back door of the house. "Why, are you helping me?" I asked.

He sighed, "I don't like that he's taking it this far. He first kidnapped you then made you immortal. God knows what he might have done after that." He said. "E-excuse me, immortal?!" I yelled. "Shhh!" He said putting up a finger to my mouth. "Yes, it's a bit complicated though. I won't have time to explain much, but he has an obsetion over you. He took and extra step in making both him and you immortal so he could have you forever." He said.

"I didn't know someone would even go that far." I said. "Yes, his brain works different of course." He guided me through the forest. "Where am I going?" I asked. "I'm taking you to a hidden location where you will be safe until he is defeated." He said. "Ok." I quietly said. We were walking for what felt like hours. Turns out it was the whole day. It was getting dark out, "It's just a bit farther." He said. Suddenly we heard a noise.

It sounded like footsteps, the man's plain face turned to panic. "Listen, I need you to run. The shelterhas a metal door on the ground. Knock and say Merry had a kettle. Do not stop no matter what you hear." He whispered in my ear. I did what he said and ran. I was farther away but I heard a gun shot. Along with a scream, I could tell it was his. Then I heard a crunch, I kept running until I felt a metal door. I knocked and someone answered.

"What?" They asked. "Merry had a kettle." I quickly said. The door then opened and I got in. Tear were streaming down my face as I hyperventalated. There were five people down here. "Whoa, who's this and what's with the crying?" One of the girls asked seeming a bit annoyed. "Do you mind telling us your name and why your here?" A guy asked.

I shakely whipped my tears and calmed down. "I'm y/n l/n. I came here because I was being chased by a man named Luis. He made me immortal just to be with me forever and I was told to come here." I said. "Luis?!" One yelled. "How do you know him." Another girl asked. "He's my abusive ex boyfriend who's now absesed with me." I said.

"Shit this is bad. He's suppose to be dead. But if he made you immortal that means he is too. We kicked him out of our group 1,000 years ago for wanting to use his immortality for the worse." She said. "W-what?" I asked. "Yes, I know. We need to explain it better. But first I'm Jacob, that's trinity, lily, philip, and Carter." He said.

"We have been around for many years and we had kicked Luis out for wanting to use immortality for the worse. Seems like he found a way to make himself immortal and you. Which is weird because last time I checked he said he would never have a love interest." Jacob said.

"Yea, j remember him saying that. But all I know is that we can't defeat him alone. We have another person skilled with killing. Though we kinda wished he'd stopped. We can call him over, he's a big help and so are you." Trinity said.

"Well what's his name?" I asked. "It's William why?" She asked. "William?! Wait he's immortal?" I asked. "Yea, do you know him." Lily asked. "Yes, ever since we were baby's actually." I said. "Then that's great! And I think I have a plan of how this will go." Lily said.

Jacob had snuck out the emergency exit and went to look for William. Soon he came back with both William and Henry. "Y/n!" Henry yelled. "William, henry!" I ran and gave them a hug. Once we calmed down we discussed the plan. William wasn't too happy about some of it though but he went along with it.

I walked out of the safe room and back into the forest. I started shaking and crying as I ran back to Luis's house. I saw him ran to him hugging him. "Oh, I see you came back." He said. "I'm so sorry I left you! I feel so bad." I said. "Mm, it's ok my love." He said patting head. I mentally puked hearing him say that.

I continued to fake cry before he wiped the tears from my face. "Lets get you inside and cleaned up." He said taking me inside. "Ok." When we got inside he told me to wait in the kitchen while he went to get something. I snuck to the back door and unlocked it letting the others in with gasoline.

"Ok, you know the plan. Hurry he's coming back." I whispered. They quickly ran off into different directions. Soon Luis came back, "Now let's get you- what's that smell?" He asked sniffing around. He then stopped and looked at me creepily smiling at him as I held the bucket of gasoline.

"Listen, y/n where did you get that?" He asked looking a bit panicked. "Mm, I don't know maybe a few friends." I said as the others walked out with buckets of gasoline. "Now, do you feel scared?" I asked. "P-please, you don't need to do this." He said. "Oh your right." I said with a laugh. "But I want to watch you suffer." I said with an insane laugh.

"Now you know what it's like to be afraid, next you will feel what it's like to suffer." I said. "Lets get on with this." I said. We then splashed him with the gasoline we walked out the house and made a trail of gasoline outside. I lit a match and we slowly walked off from the house as I dropped the match.

We all smiled as we heard his crys of pain. They had told the police they found me and everything seemed normal again. Well almost.