chapter four

"You know don't you." He asked. "K-know what?" I asked, damn you stuttering. "Don't play dumb y/n." He said. I stayed silent. "I won't take your silence either." He said. "F-fine, I know." I said. "Know what?" He asked. "I know what you did to the kid that caused the accident." I said looking down.

"There confessing wasn't hard." He said. "But why? Why, it was an accident." I said. He didn't answer me. "Aren't you worried I could snitch?" I asked. "Oh, I'm sure you know better than that." He said, his tone darkened making me shiver. "I mean, you should know the consequences if you do try." He said.

I sat there, "Now I can trust you won't say anything right?" He said. "Y-yes." I said. Shit, when did he become so scary. I mean it's hot- wait stop thinking that way he killed a kid. What the fuck am I suppose to think, I'm so confused!

He chuckled when he saw my face. I glared at him, "glaring won't do you any good in this situation sweetheart." He said with a smirk. I looked out the window silently till we got to my house. "We are here." He said. I mumbled a thanks but it was loud enough for him to hear. I walked up to my house but I knew he was still watching me. I got in my my house and watched him drive away.

"Man, what a creep." My mom said. I jumped a little, "Oh hey." I said. "Well, at least he cares. The though counts." She said. "Still, I mean he didn't have to kill the kid. But I mean yea." I asked. "Well yea, I mean this dude is hot. Besides, I'm sure he wouldn't hurt you in a way that could lead to death." She said.

"Do you think I should apologize?" I asked. "Well I mean it's up to you." She said. I layed there for a few seconds before getting my phone. I called him and waited. "Hello." He said. "Hey willywonka." I said. "Hey, what's up sweetheart?" He asked. "I wanted to apologize for how I acted in the car. I mean you did it cause you cared and it's the thought that counts right?" I said.

"Mhm, I'm glad you think so sweetheart." He said. I smiled. "Ok, anyways I should get some rest. I'm pretty tired, talk to you later." I said. "Ok." He said. I hung up and placed my phone on the dresser. I layed down and drifted off to sleep.

The next few months was me taking the longest break. But I still got money luckily. Though I'm not sure when Henry and William will finish the new animatronic. All I know is I'm never getting into another springlock suit again. Oh and my birthday is coming up in a few months, I hope they will find sometime for it, well I don't want to be selfish and distract them from their work.

I decided to go out, for I haven't been out in a while now. "Yo ma, I'm heading out." I said. "Ok." She said. I walked out and decided to go IHOP. When I got there I also saw Henry. "Yo hen what's up." I said.  "Oh hey y/n Didn't think I would see you here." He said getting up and giving me a hug.

"Well, I'm here. I mean I haven't been outside in a while so I thought I would get put and do something." I said with a small laugh. "Right." He said. I sat down at the table with him and we talked. Then we saw William, "Ayy, willywonka!" I said waking at him. "Well hello to you too, hey henry." He said sitting with us.

"I'm guessing you came for toast?" Henry asked. "What else would I come here for. Besides my toaster broke this morning." He said sitting down. I laughed at him, "Oh shut up." He said looking at me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I said.

He ordered some toast and I ordered f/b. We talked for a while, I pretty much forgot the child incident. "Hey y/n, you should come with us." Henry said. "Why?" I asked tilting my head. "You'll see~." William said. I sighed, we left and they ended up putting a blind fold on me and drove me off somewhere.

"You know, I kinda feel kidnapped." I said. "Why do you say that?" Henry asked. "Well, willywonka over here tied up my arms." I said. "Oh come on your fine, you won't die." William said. "Right." I said. The car then came to a stop. They helped me put the car and Henry untied me. They walked me over to the spot and took off my blindfold.