EPISODE THREE

*THE MISTAKEN IDENTITY*

*EPISODE THREE*

*WRITTEN BY:*

*Author George Haman*

*MOBILE: 0798952111*

*EMAIL: authorhaman@gmail.com*

(🔞This story Contains Adult Content (AC), Strong Graphic Language (SGL) which might be disturbing to minors and in some parts Graphic Violence (GV). Reader's discretion is advised. Suitable for persons 18 years and above.🔞)

****************************************************************************************

Her words got me confused. Christina was acting as if she had not seen me the whole of that morning yet I saw her walk out of Mwaura's room and she waved at me; that really pissed me off.
I snobbed her, closed my door angrily and walked away without saying a word to her. When I got to the swimming pool, there were only five people; three ladies and two guys.

I paid for the pool then took off my clothes and wore my short and climbed on the diving board. The five people in the pool were all near the shallow end so when they saw me on the diving board, they all looked at me waiting to see me dive.

I first took a good look at each one of the ladies then my eyes landed on one particular lady. She was wearing only a bra and a swimming pant hence from the board, I could see the whole of her legs; from the toe to the joint at the waist. She had great hips and her thighs were just something every man would dream lie on or ever owning.

When I got to her boobs, my eyes went on hibernation mood and got stuck there. She had well rounded firm boobs which protruded from the bra like a balloon full of air being squeezed gently against the wall.
I had spotted my target and all I had to do is take her attention. I smiled at her then walked to the edge of the diving board, leaving a runway in front of me so that I could come running and dive.

After the board threw me in the air, I did a 180° flip then turned and went diving into the water hands first. I could hear them cheer while I was beneath the water so I decided to do another trick.

They all waited for me to appear on the surface but I swam under water up to where they were forming a small circle, then appeared at the center of them all.

I was too close to the lady with juicy boobs and she did not expect that there was someone beneath her, she got scared and out of panic, she fell into the water and began drowning since where she stood was 5ft deep.

All of them were armatures in swimming so I had to dive quickly and grab her before she took a lot of water because she was trying to scream while in the water. While I was trying to grab her, I accidentally held her left boob and I could feel how tender and soft it was. I played dumb and left my hand on it then used my other hand to lift her up to the surface.

She had taken almost half a litre of water by the time I got her out, she just walked out of the pool coughing. Since it was my fault, I decided to follow her and apologize.

"Hey am sorry." I said sympathetically

"It's okay, it was not your fault." She replied still coughing due to the water she had swallowed.

"If you don't mind, I can teach you how to swim." I said timidly.

"Not today, that was enough water I have swallowed for today." She said as she lay on the sun busking beds along the pool.

I was standing beside her and since the swimming pant she was wearing was wet, one would think she was nude. The pant was the same colour as her skin and from where I stood I could clearly see the structure, size and the shape of her honeypot.

Also, I could see the whole of her boobs including the nipples since I was standing next to her head; I had to try my luck this time round and see if I would get to win her.

"I am Haman by the way." I said smiling.

"Aaawh, sweet name you have. I am Benerdeta, or if you like you can call me Mwikali." She replied smiling back.

"A name as beautiful as it's owner." I said smiling.

"Really? Do you think I am beautiful?" She asked blushing.

"Come on dear. . . Beautiful innocent eyes, a well formed beautiful face with cute lips and a very sexy nose. Boobs which any kid would ever wish to suckle and not to mention, thighs which can drive every single man insane and well formed hips! Actually beautiful is an understatement dear." I said but with a shaky voice.

I was not sure how she was going to take that because it was my first time ever to look at a girl in the eyes and say to her how beautiful she looked. Mwikali stared at me with her melting eyes then got off the busking bed and stood in front of me, just a few inches away, still staring at me in a weird manner.

From where I was standing, I could see the gate to the swimming pool so I looked towards the gate to avoid her eye contact. Just then I saw Christina walk in to the swimming pool compound and all the courage I had gained to convince Mwikali just faded away mysteriously like the morning dew.

Christina saw me standing next to Mwikali and instead of going to the counter to pay for the pool, she came headed straight to where I was standing; she was wearing a black mini skirt which was very short and a white crop top.

She came, greeted us then walked past us and hugged a guy who was behind us dressing up. That really pissed me off and somehow gave me the courage to invite Mwikali over to my place.

"I stay not far from here, we can go and have a drink as your hair gets dry if you don't mind." I suggested to her.

I was 80% sure she would reject my offer since we had just met and she was with her friends but surprisingly, she agreed. She took her bag, went to the changing room and dressed up.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw her walk out of the changing room; she was wearing a black short dress which was tight enough to show every curve on her body then she had a 6" tall shoes. The shoes made her legs look more sexier.

"You are not telling your friends that you are leaving?" I asked her.

"I will as we head towards the gate. They are my classmates though and we live separately so everyone will go their own way after swimming." She replied.

She bid them goodbye and we left. Like a gentleman I never was before, I took her bag and offered to carry it for her. When we got to the gate of my apartment, I recalled that I had left my house in a mess....

*To Get more of my Stories which are not on my social Media Accounts, subscribe to my VIP Group on WhatsApp. Simply Send Ksh. 100 to 0798952111 to join the VIP Group.*

*For more information about the VIP group, WhatsApp me via +254 798 952 111*

Meanwhile, follow my Stories and those of other writers on my Facebook Group by joining the group via the link Below;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1098261290314753/

****************************************************************************************

Continues in the next Episode.

©Author George Haman