~6~

{After Dinner}

"Alright Taehyung it's time for you to go, your chauffeur is here!" My dad said patting Taehyungs back.

"Yeah I guess so." Taehyung sighed loudly.

"Bye auntie, bye uncle!" Taehyung said while hugging them both.

My parents smiled at him.

"Bye Y/N-ssi!" Taehyung said while messing up my hair.

"Yeah whatever bye Tae!" I said acting annoyed.

"Oh and nice meeting you Jimin! Byebye!" Taehyung said as he gave Jimin a bro hug.

"Bye Taehyung." Jimin said waving as Taehyung headed inside the limousine.

"Now children, you both can stay up for another hour or two, but you must sleep afterwards. Y/N show Jimin where he will be sleeping." My mom said.

I nodded my head.

"C'mon Jimin let me show you your room!" I said dragging him with me.

Went we got upstairs I opened the door that was right next to mine.

"Wow it looks so wonderful!" Jimin exclaimed.

I laughed a bit.

"I guess so." I told him.

He was looking around the room in amazement.

"My parents room is on the floor on top of ours." I told him.

He nodded his head while looking up at the ceiling.

After that we both suddenly just stood still in silence.

Awkward.

Jimin suddenly laid down on his bed and patted the side, offering me to lie down next to him.

And so I did.

I laid down next to him.

"Why did you adopt me?" Jimin asked.

"I already told you, I wanted a friend, and you seem to have showed up at the perfect time."

Jimin nodded his head.

"Why don't you tell me on how you ended up wondering inside my castle?" I asked him.

"So as you know my owner she abandoned me. I don't know why though. But one day we went to the park, and she told me to wait on the bench, so I waited. But she never came back. I stayed there for two days, until I was starving. So I started to wander around until I smelled food. And boom, that's how I met you!" Jimin said smiling.

"I'm glad I met you!" I told Jimin.

"Same here." Jimin said pulling me into a small hug leaving me blushing.

He snuggled further into my neck leaving me deep red.

To which seemed like an eternity, he let go of me.

I let out a cough afterwards.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Jimin said turning pink.

"Ah... It's fine don't worry." I looked at him with a smile.

I got up and sat on the bed criss cross.

I looked at the clock on the wall to see that it was already fifteen minutes past nine. Wow. We've been talking for an hour already.

"Jimin, It's already late. So I will be going back to my room. You should also get ready for bed. All the stuff you need are in this drawer, and the bathroom is right over here." I said pointing at the drawer and bathroom.

He nodded his head.

I walked to the door opening it and saying "Goodnight Jimin."

He smiled.

"Goodnight Y/N."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hello author-nim here~!
I'm sorry if this chapter was boring, I promise it will get better soon!

qotd : How are you liking the story so far, in the scale of 1-10. 1 would be horrible, and 10 would be AHHHHHHHH I CAN'T HET ENOUGH OF THIS BOOK AUTHOR-NIM I LOVE YOU LOTSSSSSSS!!!

I let my mom read my books, and for this one she rates it so far as a 8 because that's my favorite number. Wow thanks mom (◕દ◕)