~14~

Once we were done stretching we both decided to choose songs and just freestyle with it.

Jimin chose "Youth" by Troye Sivan, and I chose "Light it up" by Major Lazer.

We split the practice room in half as Jimin used his phone too play his music and I used mine.

(Time Skip)

I told Jimin to go first since he finished his dance before me.

I clapped loudly for him.

"You're such an amazing dancer Jimin! You're making me feel shy! I don't know if I should even show my dance." I said and chuckled a bit when I saw his blushing face.

"Y/NNNNN~ stop it you're making me feel shy...!" Jimin said as he finished drinking water.

I laughed and got up.

"Well I guess it's your turn Y/N~!" Jimin said while showing me a thumbs up.

I smiled at him then danced.

Jimin clapped and smiled widely.

"And you say I'm making you shy? I could say the same to you! But Y/N.." Jimin said as he pulled me into a hug.

"You shouldn't dance in front of other people like that." He said whispering in my ears.

I stood there frozen in the hug.

"W-what? Why...?" I asked confused.

"Because... I'll get jealous." Jimin said tightening the hug.

"I..-

"Y/N I like you... a lot." Jimin said.

"B-but what about your mate?" I asked.

"T-that's the thing Y/N..." Jimin said letting go of the hug.

I looked at him confused.

"Y-you're my mate!" Jimin said while smiling happily.

(Flashback Park Jimin POV)

I walked around in my room as I felt Y/Ns heartbeat quicken.

I'm not sure on what to do.

She's having a bad dream...

But the fact that I can hear her heartbeat means she's my mate!

I heard her heartbeat go as fast as ever.

You know what screw it.

I ran to her room knocking first, since there was no response I walked in.

When I walk in I see her lying on the bed while sweating and breathing hard.

I ran up to her side gently taking off her blanket and wiping of her sweat.

But she still was breathing hard.

So I didn't know what to do.

Let's hope I still know how to sing.

After singing for a while I felt her heartbeat go back to normal.

Knowing that she's alright, I kissed her forehead and left the room quietly.

So Y/N is my mate...

I'll tell her soon.

(Flashback finished Kim Y/N POV)

W-what?

"So... Do you like me back? It's fine if you don't like me... You can reject me. I understand if you also need space I can leave you right now!" Jimin said quickly.

"I.. I like you too Jimin but..-

"Please don't actually reject me! I can't die alone knowing that you'll end up the same." Jimin said worriedly.

I sighed.

"Jimin.. I won't reject you. But my mind still needs to process this. I hope you can wait a couple days or day just to let me process this." I told him slowly.

He nodded his head quickly.

"I don't mind waiting for you! I can wait as long as you want but not TOO LONG!" Jimin said while showing a small smile.

I smiled back at him.

"Alright, let's go back to our rooms and get cleaned up. I'll see you back at the dining room for lunch." I said walking towards the door.

Jimin nodded his head.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hello author-nim here~!
It's confirmed they're mates!

qotd : Favorite Bts Run episode?

Mine is probably the one we're they all betrayed each other in the end of the game. It was so funny 😂.

Episode 79 - 80