Chapter 3

"GUH!" Jake yelped as I punched him square in the face after we entered a dark alley near our school that isn't visible to the people walking by the entrance.

"You fckin' bastard!" I said as I punched him again that made him sit on the ground.

He spitted out a bit of blood and glared at me.

"What's your fckin' problem?!" He asked as I glared at him too.

"My problem? You! You're my problem!" I yelled and was about to punch him again but he grabbed my fist and punched me in the gut. "GAH!" I yelped in pain then he let go of me.

"What did I ever do to you man?!" He yelled and I glared at him.

"Nothing! But as her bestfriend, I'll avenge her tears that had been shed!" I said as I punched him with full force on the side of his face. "Because of you! She kept on lying to me about what happened to protect you from me!!" I yelled as I punch him again on the face and then his gut that made him spit out more blood and landed on the ground.

"The hell are you talking about?!! Who's she?!!" He asked as he struggles to get back up but managed to punch me too in the face.

He was about to land another hit but I caught it and same with his other hand so we wrestled each other with strength.

"Quit playing dumb! Why did you broke up with her?!" I asked getting to the point of why I'm doing this. "Why did you broke up with Alice?!!" I yelled as I looked a him with rage then suddenly, his strength slowly lessened that made me pushed him to a nearby wall so I immediately put my left arm on his neck since it looks like he won't be able to fight against me anymore.

His angered face turned into a cold expression even though he's seriously losing but that won't make me pity him.

"ANSWER ME! DAMMIT'!!" I yelled but he just smirks at me with a cold glare then laughed.

It started with a small chuckle then it gets louder like a cackling maniac as if he's losing it then he answered.

"Me? Broke up with her?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What kind nonsense did she spouted out to you?! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" He said still laughing!

Wtf Jake!!!

"What do you mean?!!" I asked tightening my grip on him and made him choke up a bit that made him stop laughing.

"You know me Rai... I'm not the type to play around girls' feelings!" He said with a smirk.

Jake really isn't that type of guy. Sure he made a lot of girls cry before but that's because he rejected them since he doesn't feel the same way and he doesn't want to hurt them in such.

"I find that hard to believe for what you did to Alice!" I said and glared at him.

"Alice... Alishiya... I... really... love her... so much..." He said as he looked down making his hair cover up his eyes and somehow he started to shake a bit.

"Then if you really loved her, why did you broke up with her?!!" I asked then he stopped shaking an his breath hitched. "If you really loved her, why did you made her cry?!!"

"She..." he said with a cold voice.

"She what?!" I asked impatiently.

"She's the one who broke up with me..." he answered coldly that made me loosened my grip on him due to utter shock. "Until now, it's her my heart wants.."

"W-what??" I asked in disbelief. "B*llsht!! Then why did you already got a new girlfriend if you still love her?! And how can I believe you that she's the one who broke up with you if you're still the one she likes?!" I asked gripping him hard again but he managed to escape my grasps and sat down in a distant. I jut looked at him. "Talk!" I commanded him.

"The girl I'm with was just a distant relative of my family. I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend when I'm in front of you or Alice." He answered uninterested in the subject while tending on his wounds with his handkerchief in his pockets.

"That didn't answer my question. Why did you do it?!" I asked again impatiently.

"So I could make her jealous!" He said annoyed and that answer shocked me a bit.

"W-why?"

"Like I said, she broke up with me! So I'm trying to win her back by making her jealous!!" He answered and looked down. "I already tried everything to win her back and this is my last resort!" I just stared at him, confused.

What the hell..?

"Then.. if Alice broke up with you, why does she still want you?" I asked.

"Hell if I know... all she ever said to me as her reason was that she's tired of our relationship and she wanted to spend more time with you! Her Bestfriend !" He said and looked up at me then glared.

"W-why would she...?" I'm really confused as to what is the truth.

What's going on, Alice..?

Then I saw him stood up and picked up his bag then looked back at me.

"I won't give up on her. I will make her mine again." He said with a determined face. "I know you like her the same way as I do... Even if you're the 'besfriend' and has the advantage, I won't give up on her." He continued then smirked. "Remember... you're her 'bestfriend' and that's your only role." He said then left me in the alley.

What the..?

What's he talking about??

Nica_0811