Matrix shit

"Ohhh so you want to just skip school?" Sza asked.

Monday was finally over and it was now early morning the next day.

The day I get my excitement.

But first, I have to talk to Jorja and Sza.

The real question is, to lie or not to lie?

I laid my head on Jorja's stomach and smiled sheepishly. "Yesss, I need to bond with my brother."

Sza hummed. "Sure," she chuckled and shook her head. "I don't care Y/n, you don't have to ask it's your life."

I shrugged. "Yeah but, this bitch nosey." I looked up at Jorja.

She rolled her eyes before closing them as she draped her arms over my back. "Shut up I'm not."

She started to scratch my back and I raised a brow looking at Sza. "Why she being so nice?"

Sza shrugged. "She is half asleep so she might not realize that she's actually being nice."

I hummed looking back up at Jorja. I reached up and flicked her chin causing her to glare down at me.

"What?"

I smiled. "Hi, how are ya."

She groaned and pushed me off of her before sitting up. "I hate you."

I snapped. "George is back," I looked at Sza. "I'm not sure which one I like more, George or Jorja."

Sza hummed. "Well, Jorja is nice and all but, George is funny."

I hummed. "Nice," I raised one hand. "Funny...Not sure."

"Yeah, difficult question."

She glanced between both of us and nodded. "Alright I have a question," she hummed. "Which one do you love more?" She asked looking at me.

I raised a brow. "Love between George and Jorja? Like Sza said, difficult question."

Jorja rolled her eyes. "No, who do you love most," she nodded towards Sza. "Between Sza and me."

My heart fell.

Sza's eyes widened before she hummed. "Good question."

I quickly shook my head. "I'm not answering that."

Jorja raised a brow. "You won't hurt our feelings."

This is definitely a trick question. No matter what my answer is there will be a bad outcome.

Okay Y/n, time to halfway answer.

"Well, I uh...I love both of you equally there's no more than the other because the love I have for each of you is different."

Sza rolled her eyes. "Wrong, answer the question."

I scoffed. "You answer the question."

Her eyes widened and she glanced between Jorja and me. "T-This isn't my question to answer."

Jorja raised a brow looking at Sza. "Well, now I wanna know." We both looked at her and she quickly raised her hands. "No."

"Look you two don't even want to answer so why should I?" I asked.

Jorja groaned. "Sza you just had to butt in."

"Shut up, that question came out of the blue."

I held my hands up as I came up with an idea. "Okay how about this, we all just say who we love most on the count of three."