HELP THE BEAR

Okay, I know a few people aren't a fan of other people's POV in this story but, this one has important information.

So to kind of please everyone, I'm not gonna make Normani's POV the whole chapter. Just a supeeeeer quick couple of words to portray what I want.

Also, the grammar for Normani's POV will be in 'Shakespeare language' sooo if you don't like that...Suck it up 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also also some grammar help.

When you see the letter t alone that means the word it.

And anytime there's an ' in the middle of a word then the letter there is either an o or an e. For example, gasped will be gasp'd and before would be bef're.

The rest should be easy to comprehend.

Okay, I'm done, enjoy.

-

Normani's POV
Year 1043

I hummed softly as mine own sist'r and I tooketh a stroll through the woods. Tis was mine own first time on earth in a hundr'd years 'r so and I was quaint joyous.

"Earth is a beautiful place." I smiled as I looked up at the sun.

Artemis did hum in agreement. "We should just stayeth h're."

I chuckled and looked at her. "Thou must be mad, our kind can not stayeth h're for long."

Artemis shrugg'd. "Well, what if we blend in?"

"Like fath'r would not findeth out," I shook mine own headeth. "Tis is too risky."

Artemis sigh'd. "I..." the lady shook her headeth. "I despise Olympia."

"Pardon me? Thou care to explain?"

The lady shrugg'd. "Some...men and mistresses are, how shalt I putteth? Foul deformities. "

I laughed. "Thou has plenty pent up anger. "

The lady did smile softly as we continued to walketh through the trees.

Artemis would at each moment spout her misprise for Olympus and although I completely und'rstand...Tis is home.

How can one misprise their own home?

Artemis cameth to a stop and shot her headeth to the left. "Th're is a hurt boar, stayeth h're."

The lady ranneth away and I frown'd throwing mine own hands up. "Artemis!"

I huff'd and did cross mine own arms.

The lady always leaves me.

I rolled mine own eyes and looked round.

Well, I shall not wait for her this timeth.

I glanced in the direction the lady ranneth bef're shaking mine own headeth and continuing f'rward.

Although I hath found it ad'rable how much the lady cares for animals, tis gets annoying.