I ship

I bit my lip as Jorja and I silently stood next to each other.

We were supposed to be 'training' but, I think she's upset about the whole third soulmate thing because she hasn't said a word yet.

I huffed and took a step towards her. "Jorja?"

She slowly looked at me and raised a brow with a stone-cold face.

I sighed. "Why are you mad at me? I have no romantic feelings for her-"

"But you two kissed and now you two are soulmates?" She scoffed. "That's fucking Aphrodite-"

"And your Athena...Your point?"

She huffed and looked down. "Let's just work on...What are you? I can sense the vampire but...Not much more."

I shook my head rolling my eyes. "Give me a kiss and a hug."

She scoffed. "Fuck you-"

"We can do that too."

She rolled her eyes and looked at the ground before groaning. She then slowly walked towards me.

I held my arms open and she crossed her arms walking into them. I chuckled wrapping my arms around her neck, her arms keeping her body from completely pressing against mines.

My heart began to race and I smiled softly. "Seriously, quit acting like this," I reached down cupping her cheeks. "Yes she's my soulmate but, not in the way you're my soulmate," I lifted her head making her meet my eyes. "She's more of a...Best friend and you are, sadly, the woman I have no choice but to be madly in love with."

She smiled softly and hit my chest. "How are you being sweet while simultaneously making me want to punch you?"

I scoffed. "How are you nonchalant while being jealous?"

She rolled her eyes. "Touché." She reached up and gripped my chin before quickly pecking my lip.

I smiled brightly. "Yesss!"

She shook her head and backed away from me. "Now, what the hell am I helping you with?"

I bit my lip before nodding. "Okay ummm my Vampire Ezra, and I'm assuming my shapeshifter Zón since that's your soulmate."

She raised a brow. "Shapeshifter?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm supposed to have a wolf and everything but...I don't know where he is. Um, I would've assumed Sza would get the shapeshifter since she's half-wolf but," I shrugged. "I guess she gets the witch."

Jorja shook her head. "No um, I can help with the shapeshifter thing. I'm one of the few who don't have my full powers on earth but, I showed you how I make the weapons right?"

I nodded.

"Well, on earth I make the weapons but, with my full powers I can use my bones to make weapons."

I squinted. "Your bones?"

She nodded. "Okay um...Have you ever seen Naruto?"

I gasped. "Duh? What kind of question is that?"

She rolled her eyes. "Chill."

I chuckled and raised my hands. "Sorry, continue."

"So do you remember Kimimaro?"

I quickly nodded before gasping again. "You can do that?!"

She nodded and raised a brow as I began to jump and clap.

"Oh my Bob you have to show me! Ohhh you have to show Adam too!"

She glared at me.

"What- Oh right."