I forgive you

Sza's POV

Her foot came flying towards my face and, for some reason, I couldn't dodge it.

Her foot made contact causing me to grunt and fall onto my back. I groaned and went to stand up but, my body wouldn't let me.

"W-What'd you do?" I grumbled as she came to stand over me.

She kneeled down and clenched her jaw. "All you had to do was back off of Y/n. I truly do care about her and I didn't want to hurt her when I inevitably had to kill you but, you and that bitch Athena made everything sooo complicated," she rolled her eyes before clicking her tongue. "But, I'm tired of waiting- Shit Y/n doesn't even talk to me anymore so...I won't be there to see her go through pain."

Is she crazy?

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "You think you have your whole plan set up? You won't have to see Y/n huh?"

She glanced to the side and nodded. "Essentially."

I chuckled. "Then you're dumber than you look," I shook my head. "You kill me and Y/n will cut every limb off of your body and feed them to my sharks so, you will be seeing her. But, that's only if you'd be able to kill me...Which you won't."

She frowned. "Yeah? And how are you going to stop me? You can't call for help and you're paralyzed."

I squinted and tried to move my arm...Shit.

She smirked. "I can torture you slowly and then kill you but, I need to inform you of some things first."

I huffed. "Why do villains always feel the need to give their evil monologue before-"

"Because you need to know!" She yelled taking me aback.

"I know you not yelling at-"

Her fist connected with my jaw and I instantly felt the anger rage up inside of me.

I can't move, she just hit me, AND she yelling in my face? I'm about to turn into a whole different character.

"Shut up and listen okay?" She ran her hand through her hair. "I don't want to kill you because of why you might think. This has nothing to do with Y/n, it's all about you and your mother-"

"I never met my mother." I growled out.

She glared at me. "Don't you think I fucking know that."

I'm going to rip her tonsils out.

Wait Sza, relax. Get yourself out of this problem.

I closed my eyes zoning her out.

Okay, I can't move. I can't use my telepathy but, I'm one with the sea and the moon...Water is in my blood.

That means I can use it whenever and wherever.

I inhaled deeply as I heard her voice become distant. My fingers began to move as I gripped the sand on the beach. I listened and my body relaxed as I felt the ocean moving. The waves crashing. The moon shining.

I could sense and feel everything.

And that's all I need.