#28 NCT: XiaoHenYang

Little: YangYang (age range 1-5)Caregivers: Xiao Jun and Hendery

Caregivers: Xiao Jun and Hendery

It was very peaceful (surprisingly) in the WayV dorm. All the older ones had gone to a meeting that would last all day. The younger three, Xiao Jun, Hendery, and YangYang, weren't alone. YangYang had slipped and went to his caregivers. He pulled on Hendery's shirt.

YangYang: "Dada?"

Hendery: "Hey Yangie. What is it?"

YangYang: "Can chu and Mommy come pway wif me?"

Xiao Jun: "Of course we can baby. What does our baby wan to play?"

YangYang: "Can we pway hide and seek?"

Hendery: "Of course Yangie. Does our little prince want to hide first?"

YangYang nodded and ran off. Xiao Jun chuckled and started counting to Chittapon (I cant make jokes.)

Hendery: "Ready or not here we come. Babe you look upstairs. I'll look down here."

Xiao Jun: "Okay baby."

Xiao Jun went upstairs and checked all the rooms, even under the beds and even the closets. No sign of YangYang. He went back downstairs.

Xiao Jun: "Any luck Babe?"

Hendery: "Nope. Maybe he hid outside."

The couple went to look outside, no YangYang.

Hendery: "I have an idea. Shout something and see what he does. Maybe your part in Take Off. (I don't remember if it was take off)"

Xiao Jun: "CAN I BE HONSET!"

YangYang: "I SO HATE TO BE CONTWOLLED!"

Hendery looked behind the couch.

Hendery: "Found you."

He lifts YangYang up. The little makes grabby hands at Xiao Jun.

YangYang: "I wan' Mommy."

Xiao Jun takes the little and goes to his room. YangYang yawns and falls asleep with Xiao Jun. Hendery walks in and sees his two boyfriends asleep. He lays down next to them and falls asleep as well.

 He lays down next to them and falls asleep as well