#49 :Wonho × Minhyuk

Little: Minhyuk (3-9)

Caregiver: Wonho

Minhyuk just got home from school and went to his room to study for exams. Wonho was worried about him, Minhyuk's barely come out of his room since the beginning of December. Wonho fixed a sippy cup and grabbed the boy's blanket and went to his room. He knocked and heard a faint "come in". The boy opened the door and saw his sweet baby curled in a ball, books surrounding him.

Wonho: "MinMin, why don't you take a break for a while."

Minhyuk: "B-but--"

Wonho: "No buts, you need a break Min, you're overworking yourself."

The boy just nodded and closed his textbooks and put them away. Wonho gave Minhyuk his cup and the boy gladly drank it. Wonho picked him up and sat down in the bed with the boy straddling his lap.

Minhyuk: "Tank chu DaDa."

Wonho: "What do you mean MinMin?"

Minhyuk: "Tank chu fow giving Minnie a chwance to have a bweak."

Wonho: "Aww baby you're welcome. Now how about we lay down and watch whatever you want?"

Minhyuk nodded and crawled to his spot on the bed. Wonho laid beside him and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist.

Minhyuk: "Wan' watch puppies!!"

Wonho chuckled and turned on Paw Patrol.  Minhyuk happily drank his milk and cuddled into his Dada. Soon he was asleep and Wonho kissed his head and turned the TV off.