#44 EXO: KaiSoo

Little: Kyungsoo/D

Little: Kyungsoo/D.O (age range non verbal to 7)
Caregiver: Kai

Today was the loudest day ever at EXO's dorm. Sehun was running around with Chanyeol. Baekhyun was doing random high notes. And Kai, well let's just say he was not having it with the members. Kyungsoo had a cold and couldn't sleep very well, so with all the noise he ended up crying and coming downstairs to Kai.

Kyungsoo: " 'ubba dey too woud."

Kai: "Awww I'm sorry Pumpkin. Go upstairs and lay down, I'll make them be quite. Bubba will be up there to cuddle you shortly."

The smaller nodded and went back to their room. Kai looked at the three members that were here.

Kai: "Can you guys not be so loud for just a few minutes an delet me try to get Kyungsoo to take a nap!!!"

All: "Sorry Kai."

He nodded and went to his Pumpkin. He saw him sniffling and crying a bit.

Kai: "Pumpkin, can you tell Bubba what hurts?"

Kyungsoo: "Mwy thwoat and tummy huwt."

Kai: "Well let's get you into some cooler clothes."

Kai picked him up and went to the nursery to change him. He put this outfit on Kyungsoo.

Kai took the smaller boy back to their room and laid down with him

Kai took the smaller boy back to their room and laid down with him. He sung softly and watched as the little's cries turned into soft sniffles and cute babbles. Kyungsoo fell asleep.

Kai: "Sleep well my Pumpkin."