Chapter 1 - Here we go

"I just can't believe I'm actually here..." She trailed off, looking through the curtains of her flat.

You were not a woman of much talking or friends, although when you felt like, you could be really sweet. Your dream? Go overseas. Did you accomplished that? Finally!! And even better 'cause you're getting paid for it. At least your professional life was getting in track. Now, you're working in Japan. Since your childhood you had loved japanese culture and people. The country had just so much to offer. You were starting all over, everything new. No more fake friendships or people, for that matter. Loneliness? You did not think that was that bad... Working there was great, but the interesting part of it was that since you were living alone and did not pursue money at all costs, you could actually enjoy your life there. 

Every afternoon, after leaving your work and in betweens, on your lunch hour, you would stop on a park nearby, sit under a cherry tree, read a good book and enjoy that peace. Always alone. Not that you didn't like people but you just kind of rather avoid them sometimes. You could be a great friend but you rather not. You feel like people were too different from you. So, in order to avoid conflicts, you just spent most of your time alone. It was one of those times that you realize that you were not the only one who enjoy the peace of that particular place, or even of that particular tree... 

 "Onna, you should head home..."

 "Hmm, Hmm... just a second..." you said not really noticing that you were talking, since you were in the last page of an interesting romance 

"that was beautiful..." you sighed. But then you remember that someone had just talked to you and look around searching for the owner of that voice, but found no one. 

"That's strange... I thought I heard someone..." you whispered to yourself, not expecting an answer. 

 "Humf, it's dangerous here after sunset" He said jumping down the tree. You look up in odd.

 "You were up there all the time?"

 "I'm always here"

 "Why?" 

 He gave you a glare 'you-ask-too-much-questions' like and you just shook your head. You knew how annoying people could be when asking too much questions. 

 "Well, thanx for the warning... see you around" 

 You said and headed back home, thinking about that guy. 'He seemed pretty serious but I'm sure he's just a quiet guy... like me... aha... an antisocial pal' you snickered as you thought that.