6. Girl's night (Kind of)

The next day, Tom went over to his parent's house, you were braiding your hair on the couch, watching Zootopia when an unfamiliar voice called out 'THAT'S MY FAVOURITE MOVIE' You turned your head immediately to see a cute freckled boy running towards you with open arms. You hugged him back and you looked up at Tom and smiled. Tessa was also standing at Tom's ankles.

'Hey there! You must be little Paddy'

'Other than the little part, yes I am. You must be y/n'

'Hahaha yes I am. I've been dying to meet you, Tom has told me amazing things about you' you responded

'My parents are going out of town today so he'll spend the night with us if that doesn't bother you' Tom explained, coming out of the kitchen with a beer in hand

'Of course it doesn't bother me, Paddy and I will have lots of fun together'

The rest of the night was spent with lots of laughs, movies, you teaching the both of them how to braid hair, Tom putting make-up on Paddy, cooking pizza, and so much more. You took a moment to appreciate Tom and his family and friends for coming into your life because if they never did, your life would be completely different.

By the time you cleared up the living room and washed the dirty dishes, you walked over to your bedroom when you overheard Tom and Paddy getting ready for bed in his room.

'I really like y/n, can I come over more often' Paddy asked

'That's nice, I'm sure she likes you too. Whenever you feel like coming over, tell mum to call me and I'll go and get you, deal?' Tom responded

'Yay'

Your cheekbones started aching because of how much you smiled.

'And that is y/n, supposedly my girlfriend.'

You look up to see Tom's curls sticking up from over his phone; you smile at him and ask what he was doing.

'An Instagram live, I was telling my fans about moving in with you'

He flopped next to you on the sofa.

'Oh hey guys, I'm y/n, Tom's amazing supposed girlfriend'

You read through some of the comments and many said that the two of you would make a great match. You saw yourself having a way better platonic relationship than a romantic one with Tom and you hoped he thought the same way.

A/N ik the chapters are short :/