Prologue

A little girl with black hair that fadded to brown, light grey eyes, black wolf ears and tail was born only 2 weeks before a girl with bright ginger hair and shining hazel eyes. One years later, both their lives changed forever.

The ginger haired younger girl lost both her parents, and became loved bye all in thier world, meanwhile the wolf hybrid was shunned by many just for one of her last names.

There lives were very different, but yet similar all the same

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vernon Dursley was awakened from his sleep by his wife screaming from down stairs, as quick as he could he made his way out of bed and ran downstairs to see his wife standing in the doorway holding what looked like a bundle of blankets.

"What is it Petunia" Vernon asked his wife, in response she just turned around, a frightened look on her face as she held what was now clearly not just blankets, but instead a small child with bright ginger hair that was unmistakably thier niece, Hope Potter.

"What?!" He asked "What is Hope doing here"

"L-Lily and James are dead" Petunia said, as tears began to stream down her face.

"Wh-What?!" He asked, the 2 had made up with the Potter's not long before they had gone into hiding.

In response his wife handed him a note to read before taking thier niece to the kitchen

Dear, Mr and Mrs. Dursley
I am sorry to have to inform you that Lily and James Potter have unfortunately passed away, as you can probably guess this is thier daughter Hope Lily Potter, I would like to request that you take her in and raise her as your own along side your son
Sincerely
Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus Lupin paced around his living room with his daughter, who was balling her eyes out, on hip.

"Violet please calm down" The tired man said, he knew something had to be wrong, Violet never cried. The small child just continued to cry, as her hair began rapidly changing color, none were very happy colors.

This worried the werewolf even more, this had only happened one other time, which was when they had attempted to leave her with Peter.

"Where is Sirius when I need him" Remus asked himself, he knew that 2 of his best friends had just passed away, and that Violet had been close to thier daughter, but she only began crying a few hours ago, so he knew it had to be something else.

It was then that a tapping at the window caught his attention, turning to the window he found a brown owl tapping at the window with a letter tyed to it's leg.

As soon as he opened the widow the owl dropped the letter on his end table before flying back out the window.

Picking up the letter in his free hand, he noticed his daughter began to sob harder.

As he read the letter he felt his knees beginning to buckle, he couldn't believe it, he knew that he knew his husband better then that, as he finished he fell to his knees, now understanding why his daughter was crying.

Dear, Mr. Remus Lupin
As I am sure you are aware Lily and James Potter were murdered last night by he who must not be named, we have now discovered that they were betrayed by none other then Sirius Black, who has been caught after he murdered 12 muggles and Peter Pettigrew, Have a nice day.
Sincerely
The ministry of magic

(That is all for the prologue, sorry it's kinda short, I don't own the Harry Potter characters, I only own Violet, and all pictures, including the cover, belong to me, unless stated otherwise)