Chapter 3

Hope's P.O.V

     It was 7 in the morning and I sat at the table eating with my aunt and uncle well Dudley was in the shower.

     "You have everything packed for Hogwarts" My aunt asked me.

     "Yep" I told her smiling "I double checked that I had everything yesterd-"

     "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" We heard a shout come from upstairs. I let out a snort of laughter.

     "What did you do" Uncle Vernon asked, having heard me.

     "Nothing..." I said dragging it out, well letting out a giggle.

     Less than 10 minutes later Dudley ran down the stairs with a look that could kill on his face, tho the first thing that was noticed was the fact that his hair had been died to a bright pink.

     "WHAT DID YOU DO, HOPE!?!?" He screamed, glaring at me.

     I lost it and burst out laughing well falling out of my chair, through my laughter I could hear my aunt and uncle let out a few chuckles.

     "IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!" Dudley yelled, furiously "WE GO TO SCHOOL TODAY AND MY HAIR IS BRIGHT PINK!!!!"

     "O-Okay, Okay" I said, trying to catch my breath "I-It washes out, y-your real shampoo bottle i-is under the sink"

     He stormed back upstairs to take another as I finally managed to calm down and climb back into my chair to finish eatting.

     "What did you do exactly" Uncle Vernon asked well sipping his coffee.

     "I replaced his shampoo with hair dye" I replied simply well going back to eating my bacon.

     "Where on earth did you get hair dye" Aunt Petunia asked as she grabbed hers and Uncle Vernon's plate to put them in the sink for me to wash later as it was my day to do dishes.

     "Thats not important" I said, she would freak out if I told her were I had gotten it.

     "We're gonna miss the train" Dudley exclaimed, his hair was mostly back to normal but had a slight pink hue to it if you looked closely.

     We quickly grabbed 2 trolleys for mine and Dudley's trunks and the animals. We were running late as there was traffic and we had 20 minutes till the train left.

     "Were is Platform 9¾?" I asked as we began looking for the platform.

     "There is something we have to do to find it but I can't remember what" My aunt explained "I only came with once"

     "Maybe we can find someone to help" Dudley said as we began trying to find someone, well Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia were pushing the trolleys so we could go faster.

     We crossed paths with a group of red heads as we were packed so tightly together that we were constantly bumping into each other.

     I felt someone, who I assumed was Aunt Petunia, grab my wrist yank me to thier side.

     Finally we managed to get out of the tight crowd so we had a bit of room to breath. I shoke my head to clear it a bit before looking up again and seeing a woman with red hair holding my wrist and four red headed boys walking in front of us.

     "Ummm ma'am" I said, trying to free myself from her grip.

     "What is it Gin-" She asked looking down at me before her eye's went wide "Your not Ginny" The boys in front of us stopped and immediately turned back.