Chapter 4

Violet's P.O.V

     "So what's it like growing up with magic" Hope asked me and Ron "Me and Dudley have only heard from my aunt what she heard from my mom"

     "It's alright" Ron said "I've got 5 older brothers, 2 have already left Hogwarts and everyone excepts me do as well as they did, but even if I do it's no big deal" He seemed upset, I understand.

     "I'm an only child" I said "But we also live in the middle of the forest, which has its perks as I don't need to find a way to hide my ears and tail just to leave the house, but it also means that I didn't really have many people to interact with other than dad"

     "What about your mom" Dudley asked "If you don't mind"

     "Never had one" I said shrugging "And my father left during the war, never found out why"

     "I'm sorry to hear that" Hope said, giving me a sad look.

     "It's fine" I said "It was a long time ago" I felt bad for lying but I couldn't tell them the truth.

     "Why do you live in the woods if you don't mind me asking" Ron asked, looking at me.

     "Don't know" I said giving a shrug "I just know that we've lived there my whole life, I think dad lived there with father as well"

     "Anything from the trolley dears" We heard, turning to the door we saw a little old witch pushing a trolly that had multiple different types of candy.

     Me, Hope, and Dudley all stood up well Ron pulled out a few sandwiches.

     I ended up getting a few chocolate frogs, a box of Bertie Bott's, an acid pop, and a sugar quills.

     I was about to go back in to the compartment before noticing a toad hopping along the edge of the of the corridor.

     I gently picked up the toad and took him back to the compartment, not wanting it to get squished.

     "She always forgets I don't like corned beef" I heard Ron say as I entered the compartment again.

     "I'll eat it" I said, setting the toad on my trunk to let it hop around well I could keep an eye on it. It probably belonged to someone.

     "You don't want this, it's all dry" He told me "She hasn't got much time" he added quickly "you know, with five of us"

     "Makes no difference to me" I said shrugging "I'm use to it, my dads not the best cook, unless it's toast" The others let out slight chuckles at my comment.

     It was fun, sitting there as the four of us ate our way through sweets, Hope and Dudley had bought a little bit of everything, as they had grew up with muggles, and were willing to share with me and Ron, why they shared with me I don't know.

     "These aren't real frogs are they" Hope asked, holding up a chocolate frog.

     "It's just a spell" I told her, opening up my own well feeling Nox hop onto my shoulder.

     "Besides it's the cards you want" Ron explained.

     "What" Dudley asked confused.

     "Chocolate frogs have collectable cards in them" I explained, opening up my own to and holding up the card "They're all of famous witches and wizards and you can trade them, kinda like a wizards version of pokemon cards but with out the battles"

     "Looks like you got Newt Scamander" Ron said looking at it, and opening his own.

     "Wait I did" I exclaimed turning it around to look at it with a smile "I've been looking for his card" Indeed I had gotten Newt Salamander.