|Secrets • 1|

sorry in advance i don't have an idea about being a boss in the company/ working in the comapany SKSKSKSK

-

"Chaeyoung! Can you please make me a cup coffee?!" Y/N shouted to her assistant from her office while fixing her papers that is laying on her messy table. Y/N was so stressed at the point that she can't control her emotions for now.

"Here Ma'am." The short girl putting the cup coffee in Y/N's table and quickly leave to avoid a scene.

Y/N is a hard working woman, she can't manage her time because of her fucking work. She's the boss so she's always making sure that she's running a perfect company.

Even with her family and friends she can't always hang out with them she always and only think about her work. Her girlfriend Mina can't even have a date with her because of her stupid work.

She have reasons for that.

In the middle of fixing her paper, Y/N heard her phone ringing loudly beside her.

And it's Mina.

"Hello? Mina, I'm busy right now. Can you please call later?!" Y/N said in an annoyed tone. In the other side, Mina was used to this Y/N and she want to change it.

"Seriously Y/N? When I call, you always say that your busy. You can't always spend time on that, you need a rest. You're rich enough Y/N, what else do you want?!" Mina said causing the hard working girl sigh deeply. She closed her eyes slowly before answering again.

"I don't have time for this Mina..." Y/N replied shortly trying to maintain her calm and about to drop the call when Mina answered again.

"Marry your work if you can, I don't feel anymore that you're worried about me or even you love me. I miss the old Y/N. Answer me, Do you still love me huh?" Mina asked while having an expression that anyone was not used to see.

Y/N was being annoyed right now, she clenches her fists and bite her lips harshly.

"I have reasons Mina... Can you just, understand me? Do we need to make our relationship perfect?" Y/N said holding back her anger.

"Okay, let's take a break. You didn't even answer my question Y/N. And no Y/N, we don't need a perfect relationship, we just need to be true." Mina said shortly that made Y/N widened her eyes and stand up from her seat.

"Did I hear that right Mina?! We're breaking up because of me being this busy woman?! What the heck Mina?!" Y/N shouted thru the phone. Her workers in the other room heard her voice.

"No we're not breaking up, it's just.. let's just take a break like cool off, please. Give me space and I'll give you space..." Mina said making Y/N kicked the things whatever beside her.

"What the actually fuck Mina?! No I won't let you!" Y/N shouted in a desperate tone.

"I have reasons too Y/N. Let me." Mina stated and ended the call. Y/N just stared at her phone in a moment till she realize what happened.

Y/N threw her phone and screamed holding her 'angry' tears. She fixed her things and went out of her office.

"Everyone! You go to your home now! Get out! fast!" Y/N shouted to her employees causing them to move quickly.

Y/N's workers are afraid of Y/N since she became like this. But they don't know, Y/N has a soft spot. Y/N is kind whenever she knows it's the right person.

Suddenly, a random worker spilled her water on Y/N's pants. Y/N gives him a intense stare to the point that it can scare anyone.

"You're fired. Get out!" Y/N shouted again that made the other workers frightened of her.

Y/N wants the building to be clear and she wants that she's the only person there. Y/N went in the rooftop and sat in that place that once you accidentally you slipped, you're dead.

"What the hell is the meaning of life if all I can do is suffer..." Y/N said to herself and sigh. She look up in the sky and her tears are falling down.

"I want to die, what if I jump here? do anyone cares??" Y/N said again and wiped her tears. She stand up and look down.

If she jump, then it's done no problems.

"I want to die." Y/N said thinking of jumping down.

"No you can't" Someone said behind Y/N's back that made scared Y/N, she's about to fall because of that.

"What the- Who are you?! As far as I know I'm the only person now here?!" Y/N shouted again like a boss. The girl smiled at Y/N's attitude, she find it cute.

"It's none of you're business. You can't jump." The girl said again and in Y/N's mind she think that this girl is just teasing her.

"Who the fuck are you to said that?! If I want to die then I will." Y/N stated bravely and the girl laughed again showing her bunny teeth.

"If you die what do you think will happen? nothing right? they will just mourn at you. Think about your family and future. And I promise you, you will completely regret it." The girl said but Y/N doesn't seem like convinced at her. Y/N looked away and she looked down where she's going to fall.

"Hmm? Okay? You want to jump? Then let's jump together. Come on." The girl continued holding Y/N's hand, not knowing Y/N herself, blushed a little bit.

"In a count of three, let's jump together. One... two... three!" The girl shouted but the both of them didn't jump and the girl laughed again causing Y/N to blushed again.

"See? I told you. Let's go before we both fall." The girl said that made Y/N shookt, in the girl's mind is they will about to fall down the building but in Y/N's mind...

"Excuse me? I have a girlfriend." Y/N replies in a high tone again. She removed her hand from the girl who's holding her hand

"Pardon? I mean is before we fall here come on *laughs* I have no interests ma'am." The girl said and laughed again and Y/N was embarrased.

The girl hold Y/N's hand and they sat at one side far away from falling.

"Don't do that. Enjoy your life while you can. I'm Im Nayeon, you?" Nayeon said offering a hand shake to Y/N, that Y/N quickly accepted.

"L/N Y/N, uh sorry and thanks.." Y/N said scratching her non-itchy head.

"You want to die right? but you can't. You want to jump? but you're scared." Nayeon said not looking at Y/N. Y/N was confused how Nayeon knew all of this.

"I'm following you earlier and I heard all of that." Nayeon continued causing Y/N to form a 'O' in her mouth.

"Sorry for that... I'm just stressed from work and the fact that my girlfriend want to take a break from our relationship? I just can't handle that." Y/N explained. Nayeon looked at Y/N who's looking down.

"Maybe you're the problem Y/N-shi."

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

---

can u suggest me a xreader/saida ff? :>