|Secrets • 4|

Y/N went home to her condo. She jumped at her sofa their and she closed her eyes.

"It's been two weeks since I'm living here in your condo Y/N-shi, I'm sorry for that and does Mina know all of this?" Nayeon asked Y/N appearing at Y/N's living room with a glass of water.

"She don't care, and also I'm losing hope with her. Maybe it's just I'm finding or seeing someone new." Y/N said looking deeply at Nayeon's eyes. Nayeon shakes her head and handed Y/N the glass of water.

"That's not right Y/N, maybe talk to her first if that's the case. I already experienced being heart broken Y/N don't try to your girl." Nayeon stated opening the television and sat beside Y/N who's drinking her water.

The past two weeks have been normal, nothing new still Y/N being a busy woman and Nayeon living at her condo peacefully. Y/N and Mina don't have a didn't talk to each other too.

"Okay, if you say so. And by the way don't ever think that you're bothering me or something okay? I want you to live here plus you're helping me Nayeon." Y/N patted Nayeon's back. Nayeon smiled at her that made Y/N smiled too.

"Can me tell me about yourself? I'm not busy now so I want to spend time getting to know you." Y/N said sitting straight in her couch.

"You know me I'm Im Nayeon, 25 years old... I'm working as a model but I stopped for some... reasons..." Nayeon stopped telling more about herself because she doesn't want to share more of it. Y/N just nodded and smiled at her.

"Oh it's okay if you don't want to... so I guess it's my turn... I'm L/N Y/N, 24 years of age and yeah I'm already owner of a company with this young age. My parents are living somewhere far... and also you know this already, I'm in a relationship with my dream girl Mina but I don't know now..." Y/N said not fading her smile in her face. Nayeon looked at her and smiled.

They spent their time together watching some random movies and series.

As the last movies ended, Y/N checked Nayeon who's sitting beside her with a pillow hugging it and she already fell asleep. Y/N can't help but smile at Nayeon's cuteness, Y/N get some comforter for Nayeon to not get cold and she place it perfectly.

"Goodnight beautiful bunny." Y/N whispers at the sleeping gir and she proceed to her room.

---

"Y/N, did you already accepted the offer? we will meet them in about two weeks." Chaeyong informed Y/N as soon as she went inside Y/N's office.

"Yes Chae, you don't need to worry about it." Y/N said smiling at the short girl. Chaeyoung give Y/N a thumbs up and went outside again.

Y/N's POV (finally)

Chaeyoung went out of my office and closed the door. I'm getting bored now, I'm actually finished with this papers.. I don't just wanna sit here like hell what the hell will I do here.

I stand up and went outside my office with a smile in my face, I'm just in a good mood now. I don't know but actually I'm always in a good mood this days, I don't know what's the reason.

I checked on my workers and they are actually doing great job.

"Oh G-Good evening Ms. L/N." One of my employees who is Sana greeted nervously.

"Good Evening too Ms. Minatozaki. You're actually doing a good job, keep it up." I praised Sana for doing her work properly. I saw my other employees glancing at us.

"You, all of you guys, you're doing a good job, thanks you!" I shouted to all of my employees but in a good way not like I used to be.

They smiled at me and bowed which I did the same too. I went back to my office to chat with that pretty bunny. I sat down my seat and openned our conversation.

Y/N
hey nayeon-shi, what u doin' there?
are u bored or something?

Pretty Bunny💕
nopeeee. i'm actually doing great,
why?😚

Y/N
nothing, i think i will head home early
can you please cook for me?
pretty please?🥺👉👈

Pretty Bunny💕
of course Y/N, stop doing that emoji
thing😂 i'm imagining you doing it
LOL ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Y/N
ok fine fine! stop doing that!!!! 😭
omfg how embarassing that is lmao

Pretty Bunny💕
where's my kiss first??😙

Y/N
pardon???

Pretty Bunny💕
nothing! i'm just teasing you lol
okay i will now cook for u gtg😛
i love u😘🥰

Y/N
Nayeon!!!!!

Pretty Bunny💕
just teasing u again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
you're so easy to tease Y/N-shi😗

I turned my phone off not knowing that I'm smiling the whole time chatting with her. What why are you making me feel this way Nayeon? are you even a human? *laughs* okay let's be serious.

She's making my heart flutter all the time I don't know why. I know I can easily trust her since the first day we met. I always think about her all the time instead of Mina, is this still normal? or I'm abnormal?

Am I falling in love with you Nayeon? I guess it's pretty early for that. But why am I feeling this way then?

You're making me crazy Nayeon-shi.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

---

hell yeah a short chapter