|Secrets • 3|

"I'm sorry.." Y/N whispers at Mina's door. She looked down and sat there.

"I should probably head home and finish my works..." Y/N said to herself and head home.

---

Nayeon woke up from Y/N bed. She went in the living room to check Y/N. And she saw Y/N there sleeping with her papers beside her.

Nayeon made a breakfast for them and she woke Y/N up.

"Hey wake up. I made some breakfast for us." Nayeon said softly shaking Y/N.

"Huh? A- what? sorry.. Eat first I will just finish this, Fuck it I fell asleep." Y/N woke up and openned her laptop that's resting on her table.

"Y/N-shi breakfast is a important meal, you can't skip it. You can continue that later have some rest." Nayeon replies back looking at Y/N who's now turning on her low battery laptop.

"Oh okay, perfect timing I need to recharge this fucking laptop." Y/N groaned recharging her laptop. They both sat at dining table and ate their breakfast.

"Maybe later I should go ahead... I don't wanna bother you." Nayeon announced.

"Do you have a place for tonight? Nayeon, you're not bothering me. Infact, you're helping me." Y/N corrected the bunny infront of her.

"Err.. no.. okay if you say so. Just tell me if I'm bothering you." Nayeon smiled and they continued eating their breakfast.

Y/N washed the dishes because she don't want to Nayeon think that she's making Nayeon a maid for her.

"Hmm... later lunch... I'm gonna buy a new phone because I'm an idiot ehe..." Y/N said shyly that made Nayeon.

"Oh you don't have to be shy to that. And also, what will I do to that?" Nayeon asked Y/N but she doesn't asked that in a rude way.

"You should go with me. And I will buy things you need, and let's have our lunch later there in mall." Y/N patted Nayeon's back and smiled.

"You don't need to be this kind to me Y/N." Nayeon assured. Y/N sat at her usual spot where she finish her work.

"I want to." Y/N said not looking at Nayeon, and continued her work.

---

"Are you sure this is a great idea? your girlfriend might think something.." Nayeon asked looking around the mall.

"Don't worry she's not like that. And besides, we're not doing something that she will doubt about right?" Y/N comforted Nayeon. They went inside the most famous brand of phone.

"Uh, can you please show me the latest phone here?" Y/N asked the saleslady who quickly did what Y/N said.

Y/N checked the phone and it's quite interesting for her, especially to Nayeon who's looking at it with an 'O' formed in her mouth.

"What do you think about this? It's awesome right?" Y/N asked Nayeon and Nayeon quickly nodded.

"Ma'am?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you buy that one? I'm sure you will have fun using that." The sales lady said that made Y/N laughed.

"Sure. I will buy two." Y/N said getting her credit card inside her wallet.

"Have a nice day." The cashier said and smiled.