Five.

Never underestimate yourself.

_________

The clock is ticking, rather slower than the usual days. She bit her bottom lips in order to conceal the tears welling up in the corner of her eyes.

Her cheek was no longer red but the heat remained. 

She was raised in a strict family, must not have her own phone until she reached 18, cannot date and be like the other female high schoolers. School was the only place she could be herself and act all lazy. But, now it became hell. It was once a peaceful place until he came in. But, it felt good after a while.

Having the woman's eyes glued to her made she felt insecure with every movement she's about to take.

If there was a math subject, she'd lie to her parents just to get away. Not just math but maybe everything. Telling them she had a stomachache, dizziness and even fever.

Little did she know, the boy was looking for her. Worried she might be sick.

Whenever he's absent, she'll attend school. She stop skipping school because her father notices her strange behavior. And she once again has to deal with the so called math teacher. 

Whatever she does it will always looks wrong in the woman's eye.

Time skip✨P.E class

The students changed into their p.e clothes and as soon as they arrive at the large field, they were divided by two teams. The boy team and the girl team.

During the break, a group of girls came running to you.

Sharing new rumors and gossips between their group. What you hear shocked you most.

"Hey, y/n there's rumors saying Felix had this huge crush on you." Said the bobbed haired girl.

"Wait what, I thought Felix is dating one of the fourth graders?", You keep quiet the whole time. But, your ears never left the words said by your friends.

Is he really dating the fourth graders? Wait, why do I care anyway? It's not like we're even together. 

You shooked your head at the thoughts. 

"Why would he like someone like me? I'm not even interested in dating." You lied. Not to anybody. But, yourself.

If he really is dating the girl then I'll just cheered up on him.

You tried convincing yourself that you love him. As best friend. Not as a man.