Ten.

Sometimes, promises are meant to be broken.

_____

The day.

Your POV.

Coughs and sneezes are the only thing that's making a sound in this big house.

"Mom. I need to get going to school right now." I pleaded my mom, face red because of the fever.

"You can't, honey." My mom shook her head.

I tried to get up just to get pushed back onto my bed. Tears threatening to fall.

"I made a promise with my friend that'll I'll go to school." I don't really know why I was so desperate to go to school right now. Is it because he made a surprise?

She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Sometimes, the promises we made are meant to be broken."

•••••

Felix's POV.

I bring a bouquet of white roses. And a tiny note beside the rose.

I walked up the stairs happily. The thoughts of her smiling made the smile on my face wider. Maybe I look like a dumbass right now, but I don't care whoever is watching me. She's a lot more important than anything in the world.

I slipped on my chair while thinking of her.

Time skip✨

I waited and waited. Until the school's ended. Until everyone bid me goodbye. She's not here. She's not someone who'll broke a promise, that's so unlike her. I keep myself from thinking any negative thoughts as I walked and stop on my track.

Now standing in front of her house. I ring the bell and put the rose down gently and ran home.

I clenched my chest, a few tears dropping as I ran. Not looking back.

I'll miss you with all my heart and soul, angel. Please know that wherever I was, I never stopped loving you. 

•••••

Your POV.

Someone ring the bell and after a few minutes later, my mom knock on the door and carefully opened it. I layed there tiredly as she came in with a bouquet of flowers.

"y/n, someone left this for you." She put the rose on my side table and left my room.

I sat properly and reached out to grab the white roses. Then, I noticed a note sticked to it.

I opened the note and read it to myself.

When I finished reading the note, I dropped the note and it landed on my blanket as a warm tear slipped from my eyes.

I was stupid. Why didn't I realize it sooner?

Felix.. I love you too. I'm sorry I left you unanswered that time.

Dear, angel.

I know you'll never love me back and today will be the last time I'd see you. This is what you want right?  You know I'll miss you everyday, and hurt in every way I probably will go insane just by not seeing you. I hope you're happy and meet someone who's better. Who deserves you. But, I'm glad that I'm the reason behind your smile this past few months. I hope it will stay that way. I can't believe I'm losing someone who's not even mine. Just know that I'm always with you. Remember me, angel. You deserve the world.

Love, Felix.

"I don't deserves you Felix... I regretted it. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that you can't call me yours.." 

The end.

•••••

Holy shit, I cried😂

I hope you guys enjoy this.

Date started: July 4, 2020

Ended: July 5, 2020